ADVERTISEMENT

"Big 12 Champion Texas" vs Mobile Home Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the game starts before lunch, but this seems a little premature. I guess FBH is just excited. Good for you FBH.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Actually the Big 12 Champs are OU, until further notice

This a game thread not a bullshit thread, start a new one for your BS

bevo-black_zpsj6bh9ljx.jpg

Hook'em

Watching College Gameday....am I the only one who's tired of the Gameday crew and their incessant Kyler Murray jock sniffing?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Watching College Gameday....am I the only one who's tired of the Gameday crew and their incessant Kyler Murray jock sniffing?

ESPN thinks it's their job to select the Heisman winner, and thus do their best to brainwash the country and Heisman voters to think the way they do. Screwed Vince and Colt out of Heisman's by doing this.

That being said, Tua is still their guy. They just know it's already in the bag so they can talk about another player now. Lol

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is for Caden Sterns, BJ Foster, PJ Locke, Charles Omenihu, Joseph Ossai, Gary Johnson, Jeffrey McCulloch, Brandon Jones, Brenda Hager, and Malcolm Roach to get sacks today.....and for Sam Ehlinger to throw for 300+ yds and 6 TDs.....

YES! Love you Sam, but goddammit can you please spend the entire next off season learning how to throw with touch?

Reactions: freeper
Slow your roll boys....... we've got a loooooooong day ahead of us. Focus powa.

Reactions: freeper
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT