ADVERTISEMENT

Big UT News Dropping Today (July 10)

CutaneousHorn

Longhorn Forever
Sep 3, 2016
Garner, NC
Supposedly. Don't know what it's about, but the obvious candidates are the status of the season, and the situation with the player demands.

I hate to be cryptic, but that's all I know.

WOW! UT told the players if they do not want to hear or sing the Eyes of Texas that they can pack their bags and leave immediately. Oh and there will be Football this year. (I wish). This is what I would consider good news but it is 2020 and I assume the news will be: No Football this year, we are tearing down the UT Tower, no more Eyes of Texas at anything, and no one can yell Texas and then Fight at the stadium because it represents White Superiority. Oh and that UT will never hire Coach Meyers and only hire coaches who cannot beat OU.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
when ever I hear there is big news coming but I can find no info about it, it usually means I have been fired. Since that cant happen I have to assume it is a false report.
I would just tell the wife you think you are getting a raise..!!

Reactions: oldhorn2
WOW! UT told the players if they do not want to hear or sing the Eyes of Texas that they can pack their bags and leave immediately. Oh and there will be Football this year. (I wish). This is what I would consider good news but it is 2020 and I assume the news will be: No Football this year, we are tearing down the UT Tower, no more Eyes of Texas at anything, and no one can yell Texas and then Fight at the stadium because it represents White Superiority. Oh and that UT will never hire Coach Meyers and only hire coaches who cannot beat OU.

Link?

Reactions: oldhorn2
I'm guessing all the info about keeping the Eyes and renaming the field and a building are part of that big news. The two biggest things for me were keeping the Eyes and having to give money to BLM. All the others were not a huge issue to me. I think it's a win for both sides. Overshown seems happy. I'm really good with naming the field after Ricky and Earl, two if my 3 all time favorite Longhorns.

ADVERTISEMENT