ADVERTISEMENT

Big win for Texas softball

utisdabomb12

Aug 12, 2013
They beat UGA today. They are ranked 7/8 in a lot of polls. Texas had a FR pitcher on the mound today. That team is young and talented. A year or two away, but talented.

They are playing in a very tough tournament this weekend. I didn't expect them to win many games to be honest.

Texas beat UCLA last night, who is ranked 12th in most polls. Impressive start by Texas in a very tough tournament.

After this weekend Texas will have played Oregon (number 2 in most polls), Stanford (24/25 in most polls), Arizona State (18/19 in most polls), Georgia (7/8 in most polls), UCLA (12 in most polls), Missouri (18 in most polls), ND (24 in most polls).

Texas sure started off the season with a bang in terms of scheduling.

"Texas will get rolled by Gasso's girls."

Kind of like you said your women's basketball team would roll us in Austin? We beat you without our best player and half our team banged up, you sure called that one correctly.

This post was edited on 2/20 7:35 AM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Texas will get rolled by Gasso's girls."

Kind of like you said your women's basketball team would roll us in Austin? We beat you without our best player and half our team banged up, you sure called that one correctly.

This post was edited on 2/20 7:35 AM by utisdabomb12
You got the wrong guy Bomb. Link?

"You got the wrong guy Bomb. Link?"

It doesn't go back that far on OB. I see you are trying to squirm out of that prediction though. It was a normal Longhorn related thread where I was discussing Texas women's basketball and like your troll self you came in running your mouth about beating us in Norman. Of course we were missing our starting point guard and center, which I told you in the thread. I then said we would beat you in Austin, and you said OU would roll Texas in Austin. I didn't expect us to lose our best player the game before, but we still won in Austin.

This post was edited on 2/20 9:15 AM by utisdabomb12

Bomb, wrong guy. I haven't followed our women's team in a couple of years. I did notice we swept your men's team.

"Bomb, wrong guy. I haven't followed our women's team in a couple of years. I did notice we swept your men's team."

Such a liar. I actually feel bad for you. You can't even man up and admit you were wrong. You ran your mouth in another thread much like you did in this thread. Are all you gooners flat out liars? You apparently keep up with OU softball but not OU women's basketball, liar.

This post was edited on 2/20 9:51 AM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 2/20 9:54 AM by utisdabomb12

Here's the initial thread where Fizzwilly ran his mouth about OU women's basketball team beating Texas in Norman. I thought Fizzwilly didn't follow the women's team though?
wink.r191677.gif

A response thread was created a couple days later where you ran your mouth again, I'll see if I can find that one too.

LIAR.

This post was edited on 2/20 10:05 AM by utisdabomb12

Link

Here's the initial thread where Fizzwilly ran his mouth about OU women's basketball team beating Texas in Norman. I thought Fizzwilly didn't follow the women's team though?
wink.r191677.gif

A response thread was created a couple days later where you ran your mouth again, I'll see if I can find that one too.

LIAR.

This post was edited on 2/20 10:05 AM by utisdabomb12
Ran his mouth, seriously? This is all he posted unless I missed something:

Bomb, I thought you were going to say, good news they don't have to play the OU girls again this week
wink.r191677.gif

1-Like I said, there was a response thread.

2-It's obvious he's a liar. For someone that "hasn't followed the women's team in years" he was quick to show up on a Longhorn board and tell us Sooner related news about the women's basketball team.

3-Stop defending liars.

4-Yes, he did run his mouth. The thread wasn't even about wins/losses/OU/etc. It was about getting a couple players back from injury. Of course fizzwilly and his normal troll self came in and made a post. But hey, he doesn't follow the women's team.
wink.r191677.gif

5-If you scroll down you can see where I bumped the thread after Texas beat OU in Austin (to confirm that fizzwilly was off with his prediction). He ran his mouth even more in the response thread where he said OU would roll Texas, if I can find it.

This post was edited on 2/20 10:18 AM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 2/20 10:25 AM by utisdabomb12

Bomb, I stand corrected. Damn I have no memory of that thread. You were right I was wrong. See how easy that was. Bomb you should take note.

"Bomb, I stand corrected. Damn I have no memory of that thread. You were right I was wrong. See how easy that was. Bomb you should take note."

When I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong. You weren't mistaken either, you are just a liar.

This post was edited on 2/20 10:30 AM by utisdabomb12

DaBomb, you are a classless piece of crap. I admitted I was wrong after I ask you for a link. So everyone on here knows you are a POS.

"DaBomb, you are a classless piece of crap. I admitted I was wrong after I ask you for a link. So everyone on here knows you are a POS."

Nah, I've seen your act on here. You were going to act like you didn't say that unless a link was provided. The fact that you said you haven't kept up with the women's team for years only highlights how big a liar you are. You always run your mouth on here about women's sports, much like you did in this very thread that started this discussion. You weren't mistaken, you are a just a liar. Your history is your history. I don't think I've ever called anyone a liar on here before, so that's all you really need to know.

Isnt A&M known for their womans sports? Have more conf championships than the men.

"Isnt A&M known for their womans sports?"

They have 12 national titles. 7 in women's sports and 5 in men's sports.

"Bomb, I stand corrected. Damn I have no memory of that thread. You were right I was wrong. See how easy that was. Bomb you should take note."

When I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong. You weren't mistaken either, you are just a liar.

This post was edited on 2/20 10:30 AM by utisdabomb12
At least no one on here has accused me of following underage boys on twitter. In most states you have to register for doing those kind of things.

See how this goes.

"At least no one on here has accused me of following underage boys on twitter. In most states you have to register for doing those kind of things. See how this goes."

Swing and a miss.

"At least no one on here has accused me of following underage boys on twitter. In most states you have to register for doing those kind of things. See how this goes."

Swing and a miss.
Now run to mommy as usual.

Jizz you are addicted to this board, breath into a paper bag bud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT