ADVERTISEMENT

Bill getting his grove on?

Yeah I saw that, weird. Btw if he's going to do that surely he could have gotten something a little more attractive?
But they were just playing chess, riding dune buggies, and studying microbiology. The fact she’s not a 6-10 gave him cover to tell his wife: “this year, in between zip lining, we’re studying the effects of mRNA jabs on healthy 6-12 year olds.” Sounds very innocent to me! ;)

He has way too much influence and power. He's a despicable human being.
Well I wouldn't say despicable, someone of his power might be considered such. But I will say, and it's just my opinion, that Bill could control our planet's magnetic tilt. Bill owns this world we live in. Just my honest opinion brother.

Speaking of owning the world - he literally is trying to control the atmosphere. I hope he's as smart as he thinks he is, or at least keeps this out of my back yard!

Speaking of owning the world - he literally is trying to control the atmosphere. I hope he's as smart as he thinks he is, or at least keeps this out of my back yard!

Remember the contrail conspiracy. The airlines and all?

Yeah I saw that, weird. Btw if he's going to do that surely he could have gotten something a little more attractive?
Bill wants what Bill wants. Who the heck is gonna tell him what's "attractive?" Dang, I wished I was in his shoes.

ADVERTISEMENT