ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Bowman

Hookedonit

Mar 21, 2018
Heard he decomitted I hope it’s not true??? Great player we don’t need to lose !!!!

I hate the thought of him going to OU, but why is it stupid? Seen their trophy room lately? This season will be interesting to see how Riley does when things get a bit rough, that more than anything would make me want to hold off committing to them.

I hate the thought of him going to OU, but why is it stupid? Seen their trophy room lately? This season will be interesting to see how Riley does when things get a bit rough, that more than anything would make me want to hold off committing to them.

Who said it was stupid?

I said if he is going there because his girlfriend is going there then he is an idiot

Well, to me they mean the same thing. Maybe I misunderstood your reference, the reason being he is going to follow his GF regardless of location.

There’s 2 of our top commits from this class in Bowman and Brockermeyer gone! Something is going on and I’m not liking it at all. Time to can Herman and look elsewhere, he’s just not getting the job done.

Well, to me they mean the same thing. Maybe I misunderstood your reference, the reason being he is going to follow his GF regardless of location.

If he goes to OU because they want him as a WR and we want him as a DB then fine. That makes complete sense and I don't disagree at all. If he is going mainly because he wants to be with his girlfriend, he is an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT