ADVERTISEMENT

BJ Foster quits

Stupid decision. Let's quit on a year that doesn't count against eligibility..and on a team that db's get injured so often

Also hey foster. You can hit sure, you cant cover anyone. Hence why you got past up on.

I know we won last night, but one thing Herman has to answer for and/or get under control is there seems to be ALOT of unhappiness among players. Covid probably prevented 4-5 transfers. There just seems to be more turmoil than you’d expect for most teams

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I know we won last night, but one thing Herman has to answer for and/or get under control is there seems to be ALOT of unhappiness among players. Covid probably prevented 4-5 transfers. There just seems to be more turmoil than you’d expect for most teams

Best players play. Kids get butthurt to much these days. Next man up I dont want that selfish attitude on my team.

Best players play. Kids get butthurt to much these days. Next man up I dont want that selfish attitude on my team.

Its Politics Man! Don't Ya Know?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

player unhappiness? You better give some examples of that because I dont see a bit of it. If BJ isnt good enough to play then I dont guess we will miss him much. What I do know is that he is done at Texas. Who would want to share a field with him?

just a tid bit here....Walker Little has opted for sitting out the year.....(him and the rest of the Pac12) and he will prepare for the NFL draft.

Apparently his college experience was not all that for him at Stanford. Good luck young man.

Reports are that Foster is with the team this morning. Obviously frustrated but probably didn’t quit.

Reactions: MATF
player unhappiness? You better give some examples of that because I dont see a bit of it. If BJ isnt good enough to play then I dont guess we will miss him much. What I do know is that he is done at Texas. Who would want to share a field with him?
12 guys hit the transfer portal this offseason many came back largely because of the uncertainty, and now one game in you’ve gotta another player threatening to quit or at least very frustrated. Obviously there is a deeper problem in the program. Lack of communication or worse. Herman has to get on top of it.

BJ has proven to be a bit impulsive . . . breaking his own hand in June on his own car bumper out of anger . . . probably some maturity issues there . . . hopefully he will be able to acknowledge such and grow from this most recent tantrum.

By the way, responding out of emotion, instead of reason and truth, seems to be par for the course for our culture these days. Lots of grown-up toddlers walking around throwing tantrums, not wanting to answer to anybody. We all answer to somebody . . . always have, always will. People that learn this from an early age tend to do better in life than those who don’t.

It's pretty simple. 99% of these guys are banking on NFL or bust. I understand the disappointment. It happens to everyone.

If there is one thing that I could teach my kids and have them understand, it's that most of the time results in one's life are not going to meet one's wants and results are going to be short of expectations. Most importantly, don't let what one can't or even can control determine one's attitude. Keep a positive attitude in spite of what reality may be.

Last edited:
Seems that Foster can hit, but he's not so good in coverage, which is why he lost his starting job. I get being an alpha player and believing in yourself, but you've also got to have enough humility to know that the team is more important than you. Him quitting on his coaches and team is not a good sign of character, and does make him look bad to NFL scouts.

I don’t want to diss Anwar here he’s doing his job and reporting what he hears. I can respect that, but it’s also possible maybe folks jumped the gun here. I mean the fact that he was back with the team by 10 AM the next day clearly he wasn’t that serious about quitting

Reactions: MATF
Similar to someone reporting that an unarmed man was senselessly shot in the back by cops . . . oh wait, he was armed . . . and resisted arrest? . . . and had a warrant? . . . and was wanted for alleged sexual assault? Dang. Oh well, too late, we’ve already printed his name on some banners and and started rioting. Just couldn’t wait for the full story or context. Say his name.

If I had to guess, Foster called his parents and told them his decision and they told him he needs to get his ass back to his team and don't be a quitter

I can't see DK Royal or Mack Brown putting up with this guy. Obviously , the Coaches think this guy is a Substitute Player to rest a Starter for a few players. All teams have them. There is only one man that can change that - and he quits.

Hello, Everyone.

I can't see DK Royal or Mack Brown putting up with this guy. Obviously , the Coaches think this guy is a Substitute Player to rest a Starter for a few players. All teams have them. There is only one man that can change that - and he quits.

Hello, Everyone.

With what is going on, I believe CTH is being careful and giving the "outstanding" young man another opportunity to prove himself.

Last edited:
With what is going on, I believe CTH is being careful and giving him more rope.
Giving a Black man more rope? That's racist, yo.

Of course I know you didn't mean it that way. I'm simply acting like a whiney fvcking brat would that gets his/her diapers jammed up into their pishka because of political correctness.

Of course I know you didn't mean it that way. I'm simply acting like a whiney fvcking brat would that gets his/her diapers jammed up into their pishka because of political correctness.
[/QUOTE]

Ok Clob, I fixed it

ADVERTISEMENT