ADVERTISEMENT

BLM corruption

It’s even more ridiculous to know that so many corporations gave tens of millions of dollars to them thinking they were actually helping oppressed black people.
I’m not sure the corporations ever sincerely believed they were helping black people. White collar virtue signaling of the highest order. And, most importantly, self preservation: they don’t want Al Sharpton in their lobby.

You’d think that the BLM management would help Asians start a Asian lives matter chapter but I guess not since it appears to be BLM members and their ilk abusing Asian folks

Last edited:
Bell - do you spend each morning watching Outnumbered?? And anyone else notice that Judge Jeanine got a new hairstyle to "soften" her look?

Bell - do you spend each morning watching Outnumbered?? And anyone else notice that Judge Jeanine got a new hairstyle to "soften" her look?
Honestly, I watch YouTube. After the 2020 election I’ve pretty much stopped watching political news. I just pick and choose snippets I like but the Judge has had some work done

Reactions: westx and diadevic
Candace Owens continuing to expose the corruption LOL. BLM 1% oppressing their followers and stealing their money to live in a better area for themselves. Have I mentioned that I love Candace Owens?

Reactions: Drtxhorn and westx
Welcome to America Candace. Did you vote for sleepy? He's got special plans for you.

Last edited:
Welcome to America Candace. Did you vote for sleepy? He's got special plans for you.
I see you don’t know Candace. She is a tough as nails conservative and founder of Blexit. She was with Turning Points as well. She doesn’t just preach from a comfortable apartment on youtube, that girl actually gets her hands dirty and confronts the liberal mobs on campuses and in the streets.

Wait.......I could be wrong........but isn't she on record saying to make people uncomfortable and confront them?? And she is crying over Owens and TV cameras showing up? Did they burn her house or assault her??? Double standard maybe ;)

Wait.......I could be wrong........but isn't she on record saying to make people uncomfortable and confront them?? And she is crying over Owens and TV cameras showing up? Did they burn her house or assault her??? Double standard maybe ;)
It’s ALWAYS a double standard with folks like her. She’s getting totally exposed for embezzling funds and using them as her own personal slush fund. LOL at her anti police stance but she has her own security.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT