ADVERTISEMENT

Blowu in playoffs

I realize you guys hate OU but wow lol. Some of the comments are really REALLY childish. Now I'm sure I'll get the "this isn't your board" replies but dumb is dumb.

Reactions: BillyRay
The thought of enduring the next month of the slobbering love affair that ESPN has with "Bama and Kyler is sickening. Either way, crimson is coming out of that match up a winner. I freakin' hate BlowU and 'Bama both. Having to root for one side or the other is like trying to pick a side in the Iran-Iraq War of the 1980s....

Reactions: ArchDawg and westx
Any yet many OU fans, reluctantly or not, maybe a third, swallowed bile and rooted for the Horns against USC in the great 2006 NC game. Mostly because we were sick of the slobbering talking heads going on about Pete Carroll and his great dynasty. Well, Bama has that plus about 4 more NCs under Saban. Supposedly unbeatable. Somebody has to beat these guys. Why not OU? Happened 5 years ago when OU was even a bigger dog in the Sugar Bowl. Will admit it's not likely.

I realize you guys hate OU but wow lol. Some of the comments are really REALLY childish. Now I'm sure I'll get the "this isn't your board" replies but dumb is dumb.
Waaa. Still crying like a little girl I see. Yes, this is most definitely our board and yes you are dumb.

Recruiting retards would be counterproductive to Saban's goals of pursuing National Titles every year. Just like incurring unnecessary targeting penalties by trying to cave in the heads of OU players.

My comment was a figure of speech, BR. :rolleyes:

Mm hating OU is fine, however just saying comments that don't make sense just seems dumb to me lol. I mean you have posters wishing injuries on players. I'm sure our fans do that too and I would say the same to them. And scholz if people want to see crying look no further than the game thread and read your comments lol. But you are just a kid so you get a pass. When you turn 18 though its game on

Mm hating OU is fine, however just saying comments that don't make sense just seems dumb to me lol. I mean you have posters wishing injuries on players. I'm sure our fans do that too and I would say the same to them. And scholz if people want to see crying look no further than the game thread and read your comments lol. But you are just a kid so you get a pass. When you turn 18 though its game on
Waaa. Refs were in the bag for OU. If you had any objectivity, you'd admit it. But you don't and you won't.

Also, several of your fans were wishing injury on Sam pre-game, hypocrite. Were you lambasting them? Of course you weren't. Now tell us you didn't see that.

For the record I do not hope that his head gets literally ripped off. With that said, I hope they sack the $hit out of him.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Waaa. Refs were in the bag for OU. If you had any objectivity, you'd admit it. But you don't and you won't.

Also, several of your fans were wishing injury on Sam pre-game, hypocrite. Were you lambasting them? Of course you weren't. Now tell us you didn't see that.
Hey Scholz, my friend, you've dished on me personally since October. I took it as I should, Texas won. On Saturday, OU won. So with that in mind, and using your favorite go to: Take the loss, p**sy

Congrats, bell. You won with the refs on your side. You must feel so proud.

I don't mind losing. I just don't like cheaters that's all. I think you people are POS human beings and I'm not exaggerating.

Congrats, bell. You won with the refs on your side. You must feel so proud.

I don't mind losing. I just don't like cheaters that's all. I think you people are POS human beings and I'm not exaggerating.
I warned you how the football watching world would view getting beat by Ruffin's defense. You let him call a damn near decapitating corner blitz that turned the game on end. Also handed Murray the Heisman. Glad you have me off ignore.

Your DBs held on every play and your WRs blocked in the back on the edge every time. And the side judges let them. Congrats. Oh yeah. Ruffin. :rolleyes:

I took the "cave their head in" and "head ripped off" as metaphor. Did you ever play football? These are terms used, or at least they were when I played. Obviously nobody is going out there to do those things, it is more an ideology.

Now, the being glad Brown broke his ankle and stuff like that...total nonsense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT