ADVERTISEMENT

Bobblehead Wins AP POY

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all get lucky sometimes LOL. I have to give Riley credit though, he's done something right with developing qb's since he's been at OU.
Well when you look at what Lincoln has done the last 2 years with Baker and Kylar there is no denying the guy can coach. As much as I hate to say it he has taken OU to the playoffs 2 years in a row and produced possibly 2 Heisman throphy winners in consecutive years so that in itself is incredible.

Reactions: westx
Well when you look at what Lincoln has done the last 2 years with Baker and Kylar there is no denying the guy can coach. As much as I hate to say it he has taken OU to the playoffs 2 years in a row and produced possibly 2 Heisman throphy winners in consecutive years so that in itself is incredible.

I'd love to see Riley leave OU to coach the Cowboys, Browns or Packers. The meltdown by OU fans would be priceless.

I hate to say this with so much time left before OU takes on Bama, but I’m getting the same warm fuzzy I posted about right here on this board before the WV and Texas game.

I hate to say this with so much time left before OU takes on Bama, but I’m getting the same warm fuzzy I posted about right here on this board before the WV and Texas game.
I'm gonna need you to pump the brakes for a second.

The only way ou beats Bama is you're going to have to score 48 points or more. Nick Saban knows this. He's going to slow his offense down to a crawl and keep you off the field. Your defensive line will not be able to stop Bama from running the ball. You'll have to put 8 in the box to have a prayer. Put 8 in the box and Tua will rip you to shreds. You will have to score on literally every possession.

The other way you can win is if Bama can't hang onto the football.

A final way you can win is to hope their plane crashes...... but that's not too cool.

I'm gonna need you to pump the brakes for a second.

The only way ou beats Bama is you're going to have to score 48 points or more. Nick Saban knows this. He's going to slow his offense down to a crawl and keep you off the field. Your defensive line will not be able to stop Bama from running the ball. You'll have to put 8 in the box to have a prayer. Put 8 in the box and Tua will rip you to shreds. You will have to score on literally every possession.

The other way you can win is if Bama can't hang onto the football.

A final way you can win is to hope their plane crashes...... but that's not too cool.
Maybe that warm fuzzy I had was the wife’s gerbil rooting around in my underwear? Either way it felt good so I’m just going with it. Besides, Sabans never seen a Ruffin defense if he thinks we’ll let him have long scoring drives. We’ve been known to take chances and let the other team move the ball at ease negating long drives knowing ou offense is better than their defense. Who can score last is the game. You can bet your ass a month from now, Ruffin will have some new wrinkles to show off, literally. The Murray Cinderella story ending is shaping up nicely.

Last edited:
OU just crazy lucky in the QB transfer department. First mayfield, then murray?

Two transfers = two heisman trophies? Sick man. The sickest.

Riley working up a mind bender for Saban as we speak. Look for him to go back to the well that ate Georgia up last year. Expect the fullback and h back to be very active catching the ball. This time go tempo all game. Saban will tap out in the 3rd book it

Riley working up a mind bender for Saban as we speak. Look for him to go back to the well that ate Georgia up last year. Expect the fullback and h back to be very active catching the ball. This time go tempo all game. Saban will tap out in the 3rd book it

I'd love to see OU knock off Alabama. I really don't like either team, but I'm absolutely sick of the $EC. If OU happens to beat Bama, I hope that Clemson takes care of business and beats them in the NC game.

I'd love to see OU knock off Alabama. I really don't like either team, but I'm absolutely sick of the $EC. If OU happens to beat Bama, I hope that Clemson takes care of business and beats them in the NC game.

If ou beats Bama, there's no stopping them. ND might beat Clemson...... Clemson has done nothing this year. ND has never and will never again see what OU's offense is..... it is very hard to stop. I hate to say it but the final may be OU vs ND. The score on that game will be 56-21.

CFB outside of the Big 12 is behind the times. Setting OU's offense loose in this playoff may be like putting the latest iphone up against the tin can and string. If I'm Saban, I'm on the phone to Orlando. He has been the only guy to halfway stop OU.

Last edited:
If ou beats Bama, there's no stopping them. ND might beat Clemson...... Clemson has done nothing this year. ND has never and will never again see what OU's offense is..... it is very hard to stop. I hate to say it but the final may be OU vs ND. The score on that game will be 56-21.

CFB outside of the Big 12 is behind the times. Setting OU's offense loose in this playoff may be like putting the latest iphone up against the tin can and string. If I'm Saban, I'm on the phone to Orlando. He has been the only guy to halfway stop OU.

ND has pretty much no chance to beat Clemson, IMO. The line is Clemson -11.5. I think that they easily cover that. That game won't be close.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
ND had trouble with usc....
ND struggled with a few more teams lesser than USC. But at the end of the year they were undefeated so I have no problem with them being in. I think Clemson beats them by a couple tds but I could be wrong that’s what makes college football so great!

Is Marquez Brown playing?

Today, as OU makes history with back to back Heisman winners, one has to ponder: is Kyler Murray, based on stats and records set, the greatest college qb of all time? I say based on that criteria, yes. What say you? And back your argument up, not just because you don’t like the guy.

Today, as OU makes history with back to back Heisman winners, one has to ponder: is Kyler Murray, based on stats and records set, the greatest college qb of all time? I say based on that criteria, yes. What say you? And back your argument up, not just because you don’t like the guy.

No. You have to win a natty to be considered for that honor.

Also, you should at least be allowed to ride roller coasters.

It's an individual award, not a team award

Stats you say?

I'll take 5549 yards passing and 58 td passes.

That's the best statistical season in college football history.

Anyone?

Stats you say?

I'll take 5549 yards passing and 58 td passes.

That's the best statistical season in college football history.

Anyone?
How many rushing yards? Completion percentage? QB rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT