ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news on Tom Herman

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Just saw this an hour ago on an NFL link. Tom Herman has been hired by the bears. It's a unique title offensive analyst and special projects assistant. It's all the news I got right now more will be revealed.

Reactions: westx
Just saw this an hour ago on an NFL link. Tom Herman has been hired by the bears. It's a unique title offensive analyst and special projects assistant. It's all the news I got right now more will be revealed.
Yup.

Offset his salary I believe. We've got bigger problems right now. Caden sterns is running around flashing his race card.

My last memory of Caden Sterns. ISU scored their first td on a catch and run. As the ISU kid ran to the end zone Caden Sterns ran to make the tackle but he fell down in front of the receiver without being touched and the kid ran to the end zone. In a way it was kind of sad. But then I got mad my 9 year old granddaughter could have tackled better than that. This was the other guy, the other captain who quit on his team before the season ended.

Figures

Sterns was such a disappointment. I have a feeling he will be a very bitter person for Texas especially when he goes undrafted and can't make it in the NFL.

Sterns said a booster told him if he didn't sing the EOT that he'd never get a job in Texas.

What the booster really said was that if sterns got beat over the top one more time, he'd never get a job in Texas.

Offset his salary I believe. We've got bigger problems right now. Caden sterns is running around flashing his race card.

Ignore this. Let's focus on recruiting. The guy who matters, Sark, is killing it. Tom Herman and his woke disciples can **** off. They are old news. The train is leaving the station... let the bitches go down in history as the losers they are.

I really wonder why clob keeps bringing up Sterns in every thread. He is only giving Sterns more exposure by doing that.
Maybe clob really wants Sark to fail more than he hates Sterns!
Please learn to ignore barking dogs. (Other than me, of course😀)

I really wonder why clob keeps bringing up Sterns in every thread. He is only giving Sterns more exposure by doing that.
Exact opposite. I want elements like Stern to not even come on this campus. We don't need or want cancer like that.

Headline should read, "poorly run franchise hires poor excuse for former head coach".

Headline should read, "poorly run franchise hires poor excuse for former head coach".

If you pay close attention, this crap was going away with the excellent work that Sarkisian and staff have been doing. Odly, this gets dredged up when hermie finds a job. Seems his petulant nature is still getting the best of him. He must have felt free to express his woke self with the new gig in the bag so he hit the hornet nest one last time via the liberal Texas Tribune. This is his goodbye birdie it seems a la LHN. I would wager that Tommy Boy is behind this current kurfuffle.

You do realize that clob has made more of an investment of his life into this program than any of us, and his opinion comes from that of a former player not just joe six pack in the stands.

Reactions: TexLou and oldhorn2
You do realize that clob has made more of an investment of his life into this program than any of us, and his opinion comes from that of a former player not just joe six pack in the stands.

I've had to invest way more than a six pack watching some of these games the last few years.

ADVERTISEMENT