ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news the NFL draft and Sam Cosmi

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Although the NFL draft is still 3 weeks away the New York Jets have stated that they're considering making Sam Cosmi the 2nd pick in the draft. Really?

"Were the New York Jets and since Namath retired we've been losers the last 50 years. Rather than trying to change we now embrace our losers tradition. We drafted quitters, lazy, and overrated players. Why recently we drafted an overweight, overrated, qb and in true Jets fashion we've already traded him.

And this is why we want Sam Cosmi. He's overrated, he has long history of missed assignments, false starts, and what we really like about him that as a senior captain he quit on his team before the season even ended. He has the makings of a true Jet"

Last edited:
Although the NFL draft is still 3 weeks away the New York Jets have stated that they're considering making Sam Cosmi the 2nd pick in the draft. Really?

"Were the New York Jets and since Namath retired we've been losers the last 50 years. Rather than trying to change we now embrace our losers tradition. We drafted quitters, lazy, and overrated players. Why recently we drafted an overweight, overrated, qb and in true Jets fashion we've already traded him.

And this is why we want Sam Cosmi. He's overrated, he has long history of missed assignments, false starts, and what we really like about him that as a senior captain he quit on his team before the season even ended. He has the makings of a true Jet"
why are you dogging this guy? dude played for US. and generally played well.

why are you dogging this guy? dude played for US. and generally played well.
I will always mock him for a being a captain who quit on his team before the season ended.

Like Cosmi
Like Sterns
Look I served in the Army and I would not want to go into combat with guys like Cosmi and Sterns by my side.

Sam was ths only captain who didn't quit. Look this was sarcastic humor. And the New York Jets have been losers for more than 50 years.

Have a sense of humor.

ADVERTISEMENT