ADVERTISEMENT

Buy & sell your tickets at TICKETCITY, an exclusive Orangebloods partner.

TicketCity

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
TicketCity specializes in providing unforgettable experiences for college sports and championship events, at home and around the world. We‘re proud to support Orangebloods as members, and as a partner.

And don’t forget, OrangeBloods members receive a 5% discount on tickets from TicketCity every day of the year with code ORANGE5.

Let our knowledgeable sales associates find the tickets you want today. Visit us at www.TicketCity.com or give us a call at 1-800-SOLD-OUT to buy or sell your tickets.

This post was edited on 1/13 9:43 AM by TicketCity

This post was edited on 7/27 2:03 PM by TicketCity

www.TicketCity.com

got my Texas/Ou tickets from Kendall. Pleasure to deal with and the price was less than what folks on the swap meet were asking. Great experience.

I submitted a Sell request for 2 a&m ticket on the 50 (west side) yesterday and have not heard back from you guys. What's the turnaround?

A buddy of mine got something called team tix to the 2012 Sugar Bowl for LSU. I didn't think those had come out yet. I want to one up him and buy some for Texas. Does anybody know anything about team tix? He said he got 4 of them for like $30. I want to get them before they go up in price seeing as I live in Chicago and it will already be a pricey trip. Please if anybody knows anything about them let me know soon. Oh yeah, he said he bought them off the Sugar Bowl website. I'm going to ask around a few different blogs to expedite and hasten finding the answer. Let me know if you know anything about team tix.

Originally posted by HornPitt:
got my Texas/Ou tickets from Kendall. Pleasure to deal with and the price was less than what folks on the swap meet were asking. Great experience.

Kendall hooked me up today for the OSU game - $120 (including service charge) for 2 chairback seats in section 120 row 3. Thanks Kendall!!

Kendall Law - 512-721-1114

This post was edited on 10/14 2:02 PM by alcalphil

I just got two lower level/mid row # from ticketcity for $300 with the discount code. Can't complain about that. Beat stubhub by $50.

Just to add my $0.02 - on a never read forum....I was ready to buy and trade a pair of good Tix to the championship game. James Reilly puts me on hold, comes back and says another guy will call me right back. That was 20 hours ago. Piss poor service recommendation @Ketchum.

TicketCity specializes in providing unforgettable experiences for college sports and championship events, at home and around the world. We‘re proud to support Orangebloods as members, and as a partner.

And don’t forget, OrangeBloods members receive a 5% discount on tickets from TicketCity every day of the year with code ORANGE5.

Let our knowledgeable sales associates find the tickets you want today. Visit us at www.TicketCity.com or give us a call at 1-800-SOLD-OUT to buy or sell your tickets.

www.TicketCity.com

Discount code didn't work while trying to buy Big 12 Championship tickets! Have sent email to James Riley to ask why not.. They told me to try Trey5...

Last edited:

www.TicketCity.com
That discount code isn't working.

Code doesn't work and these guys are about twice the price of most of their competition for the exact same tickets. I was looking at some tickets that were $63 a piece including all fees from a competitor, and figured I would give these guys a shot and they were at $116.13 a piece after fees for the exact same tickets. After visiting about 10 different ticket resellers nobody was even within $25 of this company after fees. What a joke that they are supposed to be our go to place for tickets on this site. SCAM!!

www.TicketCity.com
I just had the worst customer experience and service from Ticket City (given wrong tickets for upcoming UT game that were an "upgrade" but not to me without an offer for refund or exchange). I would be happy to discuss with whomever operates this account but I will not ever give my business to them again. @Ketchum Please consider removing them as a sponsor if this is the way they take care of folks.

Why do you not also cover/offer parking passes for sale or purchase? Went to the site and could not find any such option.

ADVERTISEMENT