ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Week Prediction

EWNHorn

Nov 30, 2014
I really feel like the team will have a great week of practice........

They will come out on fire this saturday and really show they've "woke" up from last week. I expect Hermy to go for 2 after every touchdown. The D comes out and just gives up about a dozen explosive plays, but mostly do great. Texas O bubble screens them to death.

My gut tells me we go into the 4th tied but we let them block a 5th punt/fg and return both of them for scores. We tie it up on a score from Eagles late, but this time take the extra point.

We lose a close one to ByeWeek 88-94. Hermy tells us after the game that the team showed heart and we are abandoning the 1-0 saying because it ties into "The Eyes of Texas" too closely. They now adopt the team saying of "We Orally Knob Everyone" or WOKE for short. The team except for a couple immediately Twatter the new team saying.

good grief. we can't even beat off. when i was their age, i could beat off several times a day without even trying

good grief. we can't even beat off. when i was their age, i could beat off several times a day without even trying

Well to Hermy's credit he works hard to beat off but he just can't finish with what he has..............

I can't freaking wait to see how the team doesn't perform this weekend and how Hermy will tell us how great this week has been and all the things they fixed!!! I have a feeling the team will be unified in the EOT this weekend!!! I'm excited about Texas football this weekend (only).
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK...............WE'RE BACK!!!!

😐😐😐😐😐

I hope they practice the Eyes of Texas while doing pushups. I would make them do it after every damn practice. I would make them do it until one of them says "I'm done" and walks off and then I would pull their scholarship right then and there and keep going with the Eyes. You see I am from the Army and we know how to instill discipline. You never stop, you keep going and going again, until you break them down. "Don't stop, don't stop, keep going, keep going" were some of the chants we had when we did pushups and various other exercises. I would make them do pushups during the Eyes of Texas at the end of the game. They would be in Red phase for a long time. (Veterans know what that means)

Reactions: EWNHorn
I hear when he tries to beat off he uses just short "wokes" never starting with the long "wokes"...........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT