ADVERTISEMENT

BYU.....very very big game for Mack

Originally posted by streettopeschel:
it's a big game if we lose. like Godzilla in Tokyo big. if we win, it's merely marking time before ou.
Wasn't a big game when we lost to tcu or wva.

Originally posted by jttexas05:
Originally posted by viejid:
All games are important, but no game by itself is critical.
I disagree. If Mack loses to an underdog, that's probably the season and maybe his job.

Are we to assume a loss in Provo wouldn't be viewed as critical all the way around?
Considering we are the favorite in every game, you are saying that if Mack loses a single game he is gone and the season is over?

Lol.

PS...your fries are burning.

Originally posted by sharphorn:

Originally posted by tex-n-chgo:
Another one of the "forks in the road" sorta game....MB cannot afford to lose this game...no way/no how. Forget all the other noise IMO...every single game leading up to OU are super critical for him and keeping the wolves at bay...he knows it as well as we do. OU speaks for itself, but he really needs to take an unbeaten team to Dallas...in a very very big way.

Interesting level of pressure cuz it's huge on the HC.
How can this game make or break our season, so what if OU loses before we
play them, does it mean that when they play us means nothing ? Stupid post.
stupid post.

It is absolutely critical that Mack Brown wins this football game.
fighting0001.r191677.gif

Short of an injury to David Ash, or a rash of injuries at other positions, The only game that is not a big game for Mac is probably Oklahoma State and maybe tcu or Baylor. I think the Fanbase would be able to somewhat rationalize losses to two of those teams. Maybe. Lose more than two of those three or get blown out by Oklahoma again and I think the Fanbase will be done with him.
This post was edited on 9/4 11:15 AM by horninco

Guess it was Manny's very very big game and us fans continue to see MBTF lead us to a fork n the road and both paths are Roads to Perdition

Wake me when it's over!

Wish we had archives.. same ppl told me all offseason the Big 12 wouldn't be that down and BYU and Ole Miss were DANGEROUS. Then the first week of the season proved to be exactly what I knew it to be. Some of y'all worry way too much imo. BYU is not beating Texas. We will win by at least 2 TDs and probably much more. They don't have the speed to beat this Texas team. Ash is going to torch em.

Thank you @joseph36 for bringing me back to this post.

Oh the humanity.

ADVERTISEMENT