ADVERTISEMENT

Cali... Help me out

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
Seeing that Arch already lost his student ID I have been thinking we used to call it something different. It is making me crazy trying to remember. What the hell was it?

Old Man Anticipation GIF by Justin

I might have it.....the Blanket tax?....It was something like that. Thats what we used to buy game tickets.

Seeing that Arch already lost his student ID I have been thinking we used to call it something different. It is making me crazy trying to remember. What the hell was it?
Student ID in the early to mid 90s

It was pointed out to me and now I remember. We had to pay a $40.00 per semester for entry to all sporting events which we had to draw for. We had to line up outside Gregory gym to draw. Our blanket tax would get weird shaped punches if we got the tickets.

It was pointed out to me and now I remember. We had to pay a $40.00 per semester for entry to all sporting events which we had to draw for. We had to line up outside Gregory gym to draw. Our blanket tax would get weird shaped punches if we got the tickets.
1968-1972

I believe that the blanket tax was $20./ semester. I remember the total w blanket tax was $100./ semester. I lived in San Jacinto dorms 2 years. Single room was $108/semester.

Not. We were living in WWII BOQ. Frame bldgs, no ac. NG space heaters. Telephone and bathrooms down the hall. Thank the student loan programs for the cost today.

ADVERTISEMENT