ADVERTISEMENT

California just needs to cave into the Pacific

Gonna be like ammo now. Folks will be driving to Nevada to buy bacon. I just spoke to a buddy of mine in the Bay Area and he is pissed, but already planning on taking an ice chest along when he makes his monthly run to Reno.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Pig farmers will bend the knee. Too large of a market to be made up by the other 49 states.

Reactions: Belldozer1
if you put 100 pigs in 100 acres, they will still be shoulder to shoulder where ever they go. I am surprised those dumb asses dont require clean showers for them as well.

We need to trap a trainload of wild pigs here and send them to Sacramento....better yet.....build a wall around California and not let a damned one of them out ever!

Was in Brittany a few years back and went to a pig farm where they catered to the pigs in huge fashion. They had individual stalls for the pigs. Lots of hay. They fed the pigs top shelf food. The made pork black sausage, roulette, cured ham etc.

Ima tell you-- pretty damn solid pork. I'd never had blood (black) sausage. I was surprised. The cured ham-- I don't eat ham-- I hate it. But the cured ham was like eating cotton candy. Just melted in your mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT