ADVERTISEMENT

Can North Carolina beat Notre Dame on Friday

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Probably not but North Carolina has made it back into the top 25. They've improved since Mack Brown got there. Earlier this year they were ranked #6. They've got a top 15 class coming in next year. And Sam Howard is a good qb who keeps getting better.

But this probably the best ND team since the Lou Holtz era. And as much as I want to see Mack pull off the upset I think the Golden Domers will win. But we all know what kind of motivator Mack is.

Anyone here think Mack and his tar heels can pull off the upset?

Last edited:
If North Carolina can run the ball and control the clock, they have a good chance. This is the game they will need both their running backs to have 150+ yards

Can they win? Sure they have talent. This is a team that went to overtime against Clemson last year, and obviously have good coaching. Will they win? Probably not

NC & ND both average 233 yards rushing a game.

ND is 5th in the country against the run, NC is 54th.

I hate ND, but ND is for real. They have an outstanding quarterback, are great on both sides of the line of scrimmage, and have more rangy receivers together than I have ever seen on one team. They're playing with four tight ends who can catch out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT