ADVERTISEMENT

CDC meeting with team?

EWNHorn

Nov 30, 2014
I'm hearing some talking heads saying that CDC is supposed to meet with the team this week about The Eyes of Texas? I can't find solid confirmation. I can't see this going well at all if true.

The University President needs to have a meeting with the leaders of the department at UT spreading disinformation about UT traditions. This whole situation is being incited by a UT department.

All professors teaching critical race theory need to be fired. CRT is a religion that involves witchcraft. Public universities are not allowed to teach religion. There needs to be a separation of witches and state.

Edit: While I don't think anyone currently believes or sings the eye of texas with racist intent. If we have people that we want to work with who believe it does, we need to take their ideas under consideration. To me, the history does not have a whiff of racist intent but if they believe so, then we are going to have to make a change. I would add that playing racist music on campus cuts both ways.

Last edited:
Did CDC meet them? I would be glad to help him in the meeting. I would bring the players their signed Releases in hand, and tell them: “whomever is so distraught with attending this school and cannot love it and it’s traditions may leave, now.”
If they believe our school is racist, then they should be free to leave. I’m done placating brats. Be gone crybabies.

Either way it needs to be addressed. It has become divisive to the team and a solution needs to be found for the students and fans, whatever that is.

It didn't look very divisive from the picture I saw.

Unless the factions are Sam and Everyone else.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
It is no unfortunate that the protests and riots are not improving black lives at all.

I fear that there is a political effort to enslave the black community to a mindset of being victims of racism.
That is not a progressive approach. The only purpose is to milk racism for vested interest. It is not to make black lives better. Getting rid of the Eyes or a few statues does not make any black life better.

Choosing to live in the past cannot be progressive. Forcing people to think only of the past cannot be progressive.

It is no unfortunate that the protests and riots are not improving black lives at all.

I fear that there is a political effort to enslave the black community to a mindset of being victims of racism.
That is not a progressive approach. The only purpose is to milk racism for vested interest. It is not to make black lives better. Getting rid of the Eyes or a few statues does not make any black life better.

Choosing to live in the past cannot be progressive. Forcing people to think only of the past cannot be progressive.
The protests sponsored by various leftist organizations over the last several months were not intended to peacefully communicate society's ills for all to hear or to foster a genuine dialogue between people of all races, religions, cultural, and ideological backgrounds. They were intended to create dissent, chaos, division, and destruction. Standing nose to nose with police and spewing hatred at them while the fellow homies are destroying small businesses and looting Nike does nothing to improve anyone's lives.
Contrast that with 100,000 Armenian's that peacefully marched without incident this past weekend in LA to protest a conflict with Azerbaijan. Grandmothers, kids, entire families peacefully marching without incident. The US is their adopted homeland and they are more grateful for what it has provided them (the right to peacefully protest under the 1st amendment) than some of our own homegrown citizens that are milking history and destroying it in the process.

The protests sponsored by various leftist organizations over the last several months were not intended to peacefully communicate society's ills for all to hear or to foster a genuine dialogue between people of all races, religions, cultural, and ideological backgrounds. They were intended to create dissent, chaos, division, and destruction. Standing nose to nose with police and spewing hatred at them while the fellow homies are destroying small businesses and looting Nike does nothing to improve anyone's lives.
Contrast that with 100,000 Armenian's that peacefully marched without incident this past weekend in LA to protest a conflict with Azerbaijan. Grandmothers, kids, entire families peacefully marching without incident. The US is their adopted homeland and they are more grateful for what it has provided them (the right to peacefully protest under the 1st amendment) than some of our own homegrown citizens that are milking history and destroying it in the process.
Great post!

ADVERTISEMENT