ADVERTISEMENT

Chances in the SEC

They are used to 3-4 losses.. Btw, stop hiding behind the SEC patch.. You weren’t good in the big 12 and your not good in the SEC.
4th in the country sucks. Quit hiding behind a weakened Big 12. OU has 1 game of the year and you have caught a down Texas team for several years. Only played once since you guys left and that ass whipping was sweet. See you soon! I’ve enjoyed all the head to head recruiting wins against you Sooners. Tune in to this years class.

4th in the country sucks. Quit hiding behind a weakened Big 12. OU has 1 game of the year and you have caught a down Texas team for several years. Only played once since you guys left and that ass whipping was sweet. See you soon! I’ve enjoyed all the head to head recruiting wins against you Sooners. Tune in to this years class.
Now to be fair, the year we played LSU to the wire, the same year they whipped everybody and won the natty, we lost 45-38 and had several chances to win that game. You guys got absolutely humiliated 50-7.

The Texags talk during the Texas vs LSU game went like this:

Them kitties are gonna have burgers tonight!

Texas isn't SEC ready.

Oh this is gonna be a beat down.

Dang, Texas scored fast.

Holy crap, Texas scored again.

This is an actual game folks.

Maybe they're better than we thought.

If LSU loses this game we'll never hear the end of it.

Come on LSU!

Texas would manhandled us.

Texas might rag doll us.

Oh thank God LSU came back.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Ahh, the internet tough guy. We would win if…I’ll return with no you wouldn’t. I’d line our roster up against yours any day.
Well git ready aggy, SOONERS are gonna be knockin on yer door! Now go back to yer backyard and disturb yer neighbors some more with yer middle aged solo yell practice from years past

Well, Tulsa beat OU as well.. They don’t go around pumping out their chest… They beat a&m when they were ranked 15th. They know their place in the grand scheme.. For some reason you guys haven’t figured that out… Don’t throw that recruiting shit at me.. UT always wins that game.. What matters is how your team plays.. Please tell me what is a&ms biggest accomplishment???? 77-0??

Now to be fair, the year we played LSU to the wire, the same year they whipped everybody and won the natty, we lost 45-38 and had several chances to win that game. You guys got absolutely humiliated 50-7.

The Texags talk during the Texas vs LSU game went like this:

Them kitties are gonna have burgers tonight!

Texas isn't SEC ready.

Oh this is gonna be a beat down.

Dang, Texas scored fast.

Holy crap, Texas scored again.

This is an actual game folks.

Maybe they're better than we thought.

If LSU loses this game we'll never hear the end of it.

Come on LSU!

Texas would manhandled us.

Texas might rag doll us.

Oh thank God LSU came back.
Yes, but also to fair LSU was a hell of a lot better. Yep they wiped us clean but they started finding a groove and started thumping everyone. They were unstoppable late. Both boards can’t wait to watch the other fail. Similar conversations happen on both boards. There aren’t a ton of sensible people on boards and maybe…just maybe..fans on message boards might be a little more passionate about their sport.

Yes, but also to fair LSU was a hell of a lot better. Yep they wiped us clean but they started finding a groove and started thumping everyone. They were unstoppable late. Both boards can’t wait to watch the other fail. Similar conversations happen on both boards. There aren’t a ton of sensible people on boards and maybe…just maybe..fans on message boards might be a little more passionate about their sport.
So they got better and your team didn't?

Texas is going to be the Stanford of the SEC. Suck at football and decent at Olympic sports.

There weren't many other options at QB. He has his guys now that he recruited. The QB room looks a LOT better. They are solid in the trenches and have a monster running game. Jimbo believes in controlling the clock and playing great defense. He is finally reaching that point. I'm not saying OU or Texas will bad in the SEC. What I'm saying is that winning the recruiting battle in the Big 12 and being the big fish there doesn't translate to winning the recruiting battle in the SEC. Again, you weren't higher than 5th in the SEC and 8th a couple of years ago. What gets you first or second in the Big 12 ALWAYS, gets you middle of the road in the SEC. The talent can catch up with you. You will do fine, but it might look like 3-4 losses instead of 1-2 like you are used to right now. I do feel like you will adjust and recruit much better, but I do not think you guys are going to come in and do what you think you are going to do. There are more teams that can beat you and are more talented than you.
One or two losses? We talking about the Horns now? Since 2009 when have the Horns done so well? Sorry to talk with an Aggie on the Horn board. OU can't wait to kick their ass again. 77-0. Ring a bell?

K-State was for OU...Georgia again was missing several players as they opted out of the bowl game. When players do that it most certainly flattens a team out. Texas wanted to be there because they haven't played in a bowl like that in a while. It was a mini super bowl to them. Georgia just missed out on an SEC title and playoff spot, so they were a little disappointed. They shouldn't have been, that was on them, but they didn't come out and play like they gave a damn. That was covered by media before the game was ever played. They had a crap attitude and that was on Smart.
Stop with the Georgia excuses. They had ONE key player opt out, another injured. We also shut them down without our best DB.
If you can’t get excited about the Sugar Bowl, or playing the biggest brand in college football, then there’s no excuse for you, period. Not to mention, they should’ve been super amped up to prove the committee wrong. All they did was prove them right. They just got their asses whipped. Plain and simple.

Stop with the Georgia excuses. They had ONE key player opt out, another injured. We also shut them down without our best DB.
If you can’t get excited about the Sugar Bowl, or playing the biggest brand in college football, then there’s no excuse for you, period. Not to mention, they should’ve been super amped up to prove the committee wrong. All they did was prove them right. They just got their asses whipped. Plain and simple.

Sounds like the sec sec is a bunch of cry babies with excuses

Reactions: Metcalf #2
K-State was for OU...Georgia again was missing several players as they opted out of the bowl game. When players do that it most certainly flattens a team out. Texas wanted to be there because they haven't played in a bowl like that in a while. It was a mini super bowl to them. Georgia just missed out on an SEC title and playoff spot, so they were a little disappointed. They shouldn't have been, that was on them, but they didn't come out and play like they gave a damn. That was covered by media before the game was ever played. They had a crap attitude and that was on Smart.
blah blah blah how you do carry on. GA was cocky and made little effort to prepare for the game. I can't remember his name but Sam Ehlinger was a lot better than the GA qb. And when Bevo tried to trample uga before the game it set the tone. What happened to GA is what you get when you get to cocky.

Reactions: freeper
If the stories are true what difference does it make where they come from and in case you haven’t noticed(which I know you have) the dailymail doesn’t coddle crooked joe

I try to stay limited to the following...

The Guardian
The Hill
WSJ
Rueters
National Review

Daily Mail is a slightly skewed conservative viewpoint, but it does sometimes present an unfair biased POV.

I'm assuming then that you think your bowl win over UNC was fools gold too? Since UNC had WAY more players out than Georgia did.

Sorry...faux top 4 finish for the aggies. UNC didn't care, so game doesn't count. ha
Biggest difference is that Georgia is always around top 4 and playing for championships. When they don’t get that, it’s different than North Carolina excited to be in an Orange Bowl because they don’t make it there often. Texas hadn’t been to that good of a game in a long time and Georgia missed out on the playoffs. Florida had 3 first round picks not playing and correct me if I’m wrong but Georgia had 11 players out of that game. Not 3rd and 4th round picks…All Americans that were out for several of those. Again, before the game the coaches were struggling to get players to want to play. That was documented well with Georgia. Texas was excited not to be playing in the Alamo Bowl.

Biggest difference is that Georgia is always around top 4 and playing for championships. When they don’t get that, it’s different than North Carolina excited to be in an Orange Bowl because they don’t make it there often. Texas hadn’t been to that good of a game in a long time and Georgia missed out on the playoffs. Florida had 3 first round picks not playing and correct me if I’m wrong but Georgia had 11 players out of that game. Not 3rd and 4th round picks…All Americans that were out for several of those. Again, before the game the coaches were struggling to get players to want to play. That was documented well with Georgia. Texas was excited not to be playing in the Alamo Bowl.
Why honk the sec honk? The bigger question obviously, is what has aggy done lately besides middle of the road sec after serving middle of the road B12? Your skies ain't no bluer now than when you were in the B12. Sooners are comin. Aggy just fell even further in the pecking order. 😁

This is what I have been missing. The ludicrous rationalizations of aggy.

Like the annual, we're going undefeated this season and here is the delusional breakdown of every victory.

Sounds like the sec sec is a bunch of cry babies with excuses
Sad as it may sound they are the best conference in the country we can't deny that. Right now TX could not beat their big 4 AL, LSU, GA, and FL. And we're even with Auburn and the cow college. I hope I'm wrong about Sarkisian none of us have said he's going to be the man. Right now I see TX as somebody wealthy enough to be invited to the richest country club. But if we haven't gotten any better 10 years from now..... well I don't want to think about that.

Sad as it may sound they are the best conference in the country we can't deny that. Right now TX could not beat their big 4 AL, LSU, GA, and FL. And we're even with Auburn and the cow college. I hope I'm wrong about Sarkisian none of us have said he's going to be the man. Right now I see TX as somebody wealthy enough to be invited to the richest country club. But if we haven't gotten any better 10 years from now..... well I don't want to think about that.
God dam son, you are not even with Auburn or aggy.

Reactions: SPRR80
A&M has beat LSU 2 of the last 3 and A&M is currently better than Texas as well. I would say you are behind 6 and on par with Ole Miss. Oke Miss is a tough out right now. I’m going off of what A&M is doing currently with all of Jimbos players now and the team they have built. I will say that Texas is up in the air with Sark and we don’t know what he will do with them.

ADVERTISEMENT