ADVERTISEMENT

Chavis NCAA rules violations?

Originally posted by TexExSpur:
That's incorrect Sooner. Texas is not even listed in the suit. If Wickline were to lose and Texas chose to cover his bill, that's completely up to Texas. The AD said they would not get involved.
Gracias. Thank you for the clarification.

The same video game style offense that helped you drop 0 on bama while having 59 dropped on you? Is that what you're referring to?

Imagine how tought it must be to be an Aggie. So proud to be in the SEC!, but the teams that have earned The reputation are raping them repeatedly. They are selling SEC! to recruits while trying to hide from their SEC! record.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:

Why doesn't Fat-ass Chavis or Texas A&M just write the check instead of going to court and losing badly?
So littleton, what do you think LSU's response will be if Chavis successfully argues that he was still an employee until February 4th?

My guess is LSU would be screaming for NCAA sanctions, but I don't see A&M cutting off their nose to spite their face.

He WSASN'T an employee In Feb, As he resigned in Jan. Either he wasn't an employee in Feb or he committed a recruiting violation by recruiting for ne school while employed by another.

Originally posted by AnimalMother:
I'm not sure what you mean.

My point is that Okie Lite and LSU look cheap trying to haggle over 400-600K.

I guess there is butt hurt when a coach leaves for another school in the same conference.

Regardless, LSU feels like they are owed a buyout and so does Ok. St. so looks like a bunch of lawyers will make a lot of $$$ sorting it out.

David Beck is representing Wickline. He's a big booster and doing it pro bono.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This is the reason why Parents are getting more involved in where their kids go and are waking up to the aggies win at all cost method.

Just look at how they didn't inform LSU about talking to chavis,

Look at how he was recruiting for a&m but they say he was still employed with LSU

Sumlin has to cheat and lie in order to try to keep a&m competitive.

Some parents now see what a&m is turning into and do not want their kids associated with that.

They will loose and a&m will again look very stupid as usual trying to fight it.

The parents woke up this year. I don't recall seeing a single story about a parent preferring g their kid to got to A&M, including Kevin Murray. The stink of a sketchy, "cool", pretender of a coach is all over that program. No one cares about DJs or barber shops when they think their kid is going to a cesspool

ADVERTISEMENT