ADVERTISEMENT

Chip: On Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORSE...DEAD! Repeatedly. No need to continue kicking. The horse is already dead!

Move on, move on, move on.

Originally posted by mcphaul:
No,no,no. Much with doing to nothing? When Jalen Overstreet and Conner Brewer is backing up Ash, we are talking about MUCH DO WITH NOTHING.

Again boys, lets lay it out. Lets talk about what we are really facing here. Is not a bad picture too me. Harsin has alot more tools at the QB position than he has ever has before he have.

Remember that!! This cat is going change the QB position on how it is called upon to play a role in the UT offense.
Is this shit real or did I miss the punch line? Is this a running bit or something? LMAO!!!!!!

Originally posted by RKirkD:

Originally posted by = Ice Man =:
McPhaul, you're a definite asset to the board, but I've got to ask.......what.......in the heck.......are you drinking? There is no way you wrote that sober.
eek.gif

I spend all day speaking to Indians, Russians, and Israelis, so I've got a knack at deciphering English, Engrish, Engish, Lenglish, and everything in between, but I have no clue what on Earth you just tried to say.

Was thinking it but glad someone else said it.

I recognized the telltale trace of ethanol in the original post because it so closely resembled the druken post I authored a couple of weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT