ADVERTISEMENT

Class Act

CloneSt8

Apr 20, 2002
I know you are all disappointed in the outcome of Saturday's game with Iowa State. But I wanted to compliment the Longhorns on a class act by your team captains at the coin toss.

Each game Iowa State has an honorary "Kid Captain" who is fighting a heath issue (you may do this too). But I pay attention, and every one of your team captains bent down and shook hands with the young boy, recognizing him. This does not happen with every team. As I said a very class act by the Longhorn Captains! Thanks!

Clonest8

I know you are all disappointed in the outcome of Saturday's game with Iowa State. But I wanted to compliment the Longhorns on a class act by your team captains at the coin toss.

Each game Iowa State has an honorary "Kid Captain" who is fighting a heath issue (you may do this too). But I pay attention, and every one of your team captains bent down and shook hands with the young boy, recognizing him. This does not happen with every team. As I said a very class act by the Longhorn Captains! Thanks!

Clonest8

Our Players go to hospitals and other functions for kids and adults all the time, that's what makes us TEXAS..The players are never to busy to do this..We Are Texas!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT