ADVERTISEMENT

Classic Mike Leach take at his post-game presser

Drtxhorn

Feb 13, 2016
New Braunfels
This guy is hilarious. I can't wait to hear what comes out of his mouth if they ever beat Bama, Georgia or Florida.

I like seeing him do his interview with no mask on spreading herd immunity, hopefully

I was at Tech adding a bachelors of Animal Science when the Leach hiring happened. Gerald Myers is the only reason Leach was fired. Myers was a god at Tech and Leach wasn't bowing down to Myers. It was widely known that Myers wanted Leach gone. The concussion thing was simply legal reason to pull the trigger. When he was fired there was signs all over campus with scene from Waterboy that said "oh no, we suck again". Everyone knew Leach was a one of kind guy that could get kids to go to west texas. Myers stepped down the next year I believe. Dude can put offense together. He doesn't care about the D. Many times in interviews he would struggle to name D players. I do love that dude. Fun to watch.

This guy is hilarious. I can't wait to hear what comes out of his mouth if they ever beat Bama, Georgia or Florida.

Thank you, Drtxhorn, for linking to this. Oh, my. That was a good laugh.

The fake people got screwed on the ticket lottery.

I almost pissed myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT