ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland....

CoachEmUp64

Jan 15, 2015
We live in a sick world... and it's only getting worse. Dude filmed himself on FB live killing a random 74 year old man. Shot him in the head. Said he had already killed 12 others. And he was calling an "Easter Massacre"
He still has not been caught.

Those poor families. And this sick excuse for a human.

Pray for those families and Cleveland.

I saw that. Wtf is wrong with people? I also saw that one where those kids kidnapped that one mentally challenged kid and facebook streamed them beating the crap out of that kid. I think it might be time for a little Darwin thinning of the herd.

And National news highlights all that sick stuff so then you have copycats. These sicko's look for glorification ... they need to stop giving it to them.

According to CNN the suspect was in a brief police chase and then took his own life somewhere in Penn.

And National news highlights all that sick stuff so then you have copycats. These sicko's look for glorification ... they need to stop giving it to them.
You're probably right about the first part, and the second, but it'll never, never stop. We click on it too much.

taxpayers will not have to feed and shelter him for the next ten years.
Instead, taxpayers may have to fund someone else being in that cell, so that contracts with private prisons are met.

Many states have contracts with private prisons, requiring that prison beds remain a certain percent full. Someone somewhere -- serious crime or not -- has to occupy those beds or the state has to pay more. You can bet that affects laws regarding sentencing, the sentencing decisions themselves, and parole decisions. Racism rears its ugly head, too.

ADVERTISEMENT