ADVERTISEMENT

Clob, bring back memories?

clob makre it rain! clob bring out the sun, all the same shite!

giphy.gif

That's not Jester, boys. Unless they've moved the players dorms from Jester--- that ain't jester.

That's not Jester, boys. Unless they've moved the players dorms from Jester--- that ain't jester.

Hmmm... this brings back memories for me. As soon as my parents dropped me off and left, b4 I unpacked, I bought a 12 pack and hit the nearest pool. That night... rush parties and the girls....

Reactions: LonghornMM
I remember my first night in Austin. We had an apartment on Red River and there was a big party going on across the street. Girls were going in there one after another. We sent over a dude with a bottle of Jack Daniels to try and get an invite. He walked back over and when he came into the apartment he said...."let's go....bring whatever booze we have"..... that was a GREAT night.

I remember my first night in Austin. We had an apartment on Red River and there was a big party going on across the street. Girls were going in there one after another. We sent over a dude with a bottle of Jack Daniels to try and get an invite. He walked back over and when he came into the apartment he said...."let's go....bring whatever booze we have"..... that was a GREAT night.
Where on red river.

That crap along the Red River was going on long before you fellas got there . . . We called that Apartment Row or something like that. Lots of fun fuzzy memories of shit i think i did over there! :)

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT