ADVERTISEMENT

Cockroaches vs TEXAS Game Thread

Do we look like we are playing with a high level of intensity on defense?

How do you waive off that holding call?

Official 1: Hey what did you get?

Official 2: Holding on 74.

Official 1: No you didn't.

Official 2: Cool.

Reactions: q1w2e3 and freeper
I have no faith in Herman to have his guys ready to play. Lining up wrong, jumping offsides, personnel on special teams. Attention to detail is a must for any team that wants to do anything special. Saban would have killed somebody already. If the offense isn’t going to help our defense, it’s going to be a long game. Giving TCU short fields ain’t going to cut it.

Oh don't kid yourself. We've got indians. Just no chief.
You think Saban would have been standing in the sidelines with his arms crossed like Herman was after all of the penalties? Herman is not a leader and he is the main issue with this team. All of these mental mistakes are a lack of discipline.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
You think Saban would have been standing in the sidelines with his arms crossed like Herman was after all of the penalties? Herman is not a leader and he is the main issue with this team. All of these mental mistakes are a lack of discipline.
Oh I'm totally agreeing with you. We have no chief. Saban is a chief. Tom isn't.

That's a TD. He had possession. We are getting ****ed out of this game. Herman needs to be reaming a new asshole in the near side official.

Texas should demand that these officials be fired or they are leaving the conference. And no I’m not joking.

ADVERTISEMENT