ADVERTISEMENT

Cockroaches vs TEXAS Game Thread

On the play before their 2nd TD, their pulling OL tackled a guy.

Tom Herman’s coaching career is built on 5 games. Beating FSU and OU at Houston.
Beating OU 1 time, UGA and Utah at Texas.

that has caused a lot of people to ignore everything else

Tom Herman’s coaching career is built on 5 games. Beating FSU and OU at Houston.
Beating OU 1 time, UGA and Utah at Texas.

that has caused a lot of people to ignore everything else
Like coke and strippers?

F this staff. This is so embarrassing and unwatchable. You have 3 running backs use them and establish a running game. Make the offensive line block or rotate players.

Ain't it amazing what happens when we throw the bad over the middle of the field.

WTF was that? You have to give them time to sub, not run back down field and get set.

F this staff. This is so embarrassing and unwatchable. You have 3 running backs use them and establish a running game. Make the offensive line block or rotate players.
I can’t get on the OC too much. He put up 60 last week and the plays have been there to be made today.

Or when our line can give Sam enough time to throw the ball.
True. But we shouldn't have to get in a max protect set in order to protect him. We should only use max protect when it's a blitz coming. Otherwise we are showing our hand.

I've rewound that no call for pass interference. It was certainly pass interference.

This end around sh!t and attacking the edges is designed to make us spread out he defense so Patterson can attack us up the seams.

I wonder why them cheer girls with chaps ain't none of them got big Titties, they all got little ones? Discrimination I guess against Big Girls..have to send that one over to BLM....

They can beat us to the edge all they want if they're going to get holding calls.

It's effective because we aren't getting any penetration with our front 4.

ADVERTISEMENT