ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Cow-herd likes titties

Anybody remember these from the mid 80s. It was like a hybrid flip-flop vs sandal.
2239210354d4de507e778020fbb28baf.jpg

Anybody remember these from the mid 80s. It was like a hybrid flip-flop vs sandal.
2239210354d4de507e778020fbb28baf.jpg
I remember these. You couldn’t run in them (they just bounced on your feet, well, like tiddies) but they were always good for supplemental sling shot material.

Reactions: westx
I remember these. You couldn’t run in them (they just bounced on your feet, well, like tiddies) but they were always good for supplemental sling shot material.
You know, I find it kind of funny how thong sandals lost their name to panties/bikini bottoms, when in fact, they got their very name in the first place because well, we all know why. Now, people our age have to remember to refer to thongs as flip flops. I still have to think about when the situation arises.

You know, I find it kind of funny how thong sandals lost their name to panties/bikini bottoms, when in fact, they got their very name in the first place because well, we all know why. Now, people our age have to remember to refer to thongs as flip flops. I still have to think about when the situation arises.
Oh everytime I see flip flops i imagine surgical tubing and then giggle inside.

To this very day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT