ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations beat OU !!!!

i

Very good win, but likely too little too late from an NCAAT perspective, sans a near win-out from here in the regular season. Given the improvement over last season, despite the mid-season loss of a leading scorer, I think Shaka has been getting too much of a raw deal from most short-sighted UT fans. He doesn't look like the next Coach K by any stretch, but he's not the next Bob Weltlich either. The arrow is definitely pointing up, and a 2018-19 team with everyone but Bamba returning, plus the incoming class, looks pretty darn intriguing.

We are definitely making the committee scratch their heads a little. I don’t know if we are necessarily “out”, lots of guys have us as a play in team or at best a 10 seed

Thought it was interesting how Trae Young said he was struggling because he is being guarded like no other player in college......i guess he figures the NBA doesn't allow defense to be played.
Saw that too...what a crybaby. Things are not going his way and his crying was priceless. No way he is the best player in the nation. The best player in the nation doesn't get beat by a bad UT team.

Reactions: The Tower
Thought it was interesting how Trae Young said he was struggling because he is being guarded like no other player in college......i guess he figures the NBA doesn't allow defense to be played.

Well, to be honest, the NBA doesn't really allow defense anymore. A lot of today's "stars" would really struggle if they got beat up like Jordan did.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
We aren't that bad of a bball team we have our moments and the big 12 conference is ridiculous and playing everyone twice is no joke
When they play Shakas style l, not they aren’t bad. But it’s those times where the offense is stagnate and they can’t score to save their lives that they look God awful

TY is not a real basketball player, he is, like far too many in this era that are anointed and glorified, a suburban jump shooter. Shut down the 3 and they crumble. And since they can’t defend anybody, that leaves their teams completely exposed.

These kids are hurting the game and I can’t stand watching them.

Reactions: The Tower
ADVERTISEMENT