ADVERTISEMENT

CONNECTING THE DOTS WITH THIS TWEET AND FLIGHTRACKER INFO ABOUT URBAN

cedarln

Gold Member
Oct 14, 2008
BREAKING NEWS: reported from Horseshoe Bay employee.
@TexasFootball
“Urban Meyer and Shelley Meyer are in attendance. Shelley arrived late yesterday afternoon with the remainder of the family coming in later. Be on the lookout for BIG news”
NOW the flight tracker for the Horseshoe Bay Airport.

ARRIVALS (MORE)
IdentTypeFromDepartArrive
N713TASR20Houston Executive (KTME)04:16p CST05:19p CST
N98WPBE9LTyler Pounds Rgnl (KTYR)04:21p CST05:14p CST
N636TLSR22Austin Executive (KEDC)02:47p CST03:07p CST
EJA769CL35Ohio State University (KOSU)12:50p EST02:28p CST

You have two Cirrus out of 4. Highly doubt anyone in a meeting with Urban is flying a Cirrus. While a fine plane, it ain't happening. One is owned by Peter Craig an emergency physician for Cloud-base llc.

Reactions: Rickstacopy
@TexasFootball
“Urban Meyer and Shelley Meyer are in attendance. Shelley arrived late yesterday afternoon with the remainder of the family coming in later. Be on the lookout for BIG news”

ARRIVALS (MORE)
Don’t tell T.H.

The flight from Ohio State university did not have anyone connected to this situation.

We had eyes and ears all over the place today.
tumblr_oefo06SzfC1s0gcaio4_500.gifv

We won't be bringing him to Horseshoe Bay on a Netjets flight, but I appreciate the tracking effort. It will be a private flight from a booster that is hidden to most if it were to happen, but not likely to happen until deal announced and then it won't matter.

Pretty sure they have figured out how to bypass the flight watchers. Lots of ways to skirt around this.

Reactions: drunk randoke
Can I go to bed yet?

Yes...this, like all the other flight tracker info is utter bullshit.

I can't believe people post this shit. Actually, I can, we're that ****ing desperate as a fan base, after two failed coaches, for someone to save us.

I hope it materializes, but I honestly don't expect it to. We're the Michigan of the Big 12 at this point.

The flight from Ohio State university did not have anyone connected to this situation.

We had eyes and ears all over the place today.
The same eyes and ears that had the BOR in Columbus? Only point this out because I can't imagine the people involved being completely upfront in this situation.

The same eyes and ears that had the BOR in Columbus? Only point this out because I can't imagine the people involved being completely upfront in this situation.

considering that is Columbus and the other Horseshoe Bay, no. Would be tough to have the same eyes in both cities and states.

@TexasFootball

ARRIVALS (MORE)
Stop with the trolling mfr!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT