ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus head count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cali - you are a fair and honest poster, but your characterization of Dan Patrick’s comments are incorrect. Re-watch the tape. FWIW - I think he’s a blowhard, but in this case, he clearly said that he, as an older person in the most at risk group, would rather be shut in along with all others in his position, rather than the whole country just for him. Maybe a grandstanding statement, but also possibly a selfless position. Regardless - Stay safe out there - I’m looking forward to the day we can talk football again!

The United States of America is projected to have 82,000 deaths by August.

There were 4300 recorded deaths on Wednesday the first day of the month. 3 days later and its now 8,300.

The state of CA is projected to have 56 % of its population infected with the coronavirus that's approx 25.2 mil people.

The governor of CA is doing everything possible to get in front of this virus. But there's not enough ventilators to go around. In Placer County where I live if you go outside to go somewhere you have to wear a mask.

If you had it but recovered pray and be thankful that you came out ok. Then pray for the ones that didn't make it.

And the links I read show that TX is about to get hard with the coronavirus. The number of cases and deaths is about to skyrocket.

And now your lt. governor goes on tv and says we need to go to work rather than deal with the virus cause they we're just old people anyway. And Lufkin, TX says to heck the victims.
I will continue working from deep in the heart of Texas regardless, life goes on my friend. One more thing @outhereincali the folks that do fall victim to this virus better get right with their maker BEFORE they pass because no prayer is going to change their destination AFTER they pass.

I will continue working from deep in the heart of Texas regardless, life goes on my friend. One more thing @outhereincali the folks that do fall victim to this virus better get right with their maker BEFORE they pass because no prayer is going to change their destination AFTER they pass.

You're pathetic.

if you read it on the net it must be true....Proof positive of life after death!...who knew you could pray after you die?

if you read it on the net it must be true....Proof positive of life after death!...who knew you could pray after you die?
Not referring to the person who died praying after they died. You have a choice here on earth to decide where you’ll spend eternity. After you’re dead nobody will be able to pray on your behalf to alter where you’ll spend eternity based on your decisions while here on earth imo. Why even be presented with a choice if that were the case? But by all means pray for their loved ones still here mourning their loss.

Last edited:
No you're ignorant you have a history of ignorant posts to prove it.
Well I'll tell you what, since you're calling me ignorant I would welcome you showing me, backing up with actual biblical scripture where I'm wrong and you're right.This should be very interesting.....I'll be more than happy to back my position up with biblical scripture...

Not referring to the person who died praying after they died. You have a choice here on earth to decide where you’ll spend eternity. After you’re dead nobody will be able to pray on your behalf to alter where you’ll spend eternity based on your decisions while here on earth imo. Why even be presented with a choice if that were the case? But by all means pray for their loved ones still here mourning their loss.

I stand corrected. I misunderstood your previous post.

As of now there are 10,561 deaths that makes over 6,200 deaths so far in April and this is only the 6th. It's early but right now the USofA is protected to lose over 30, 000 people to the coronavirus. In April.

Last edited:
As of now there are 10,561 deaths that makes over 6,200 deaths so far in April and this is only the 6th. It's early but right now the is protected to lose over 30, 000 people to the coronavirus. In April.

There is a link worldometers that you can Google it gives you an updated around the world account of the coronavirus.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Only 2 states have suffered more deaths from the coronavirus than MI. There is an article in. Bridge Magazine about the connection between Detroit and Wuhan. Apparently Wuhan is an auto hub center in China and they do a lot of. business with Detroit. Great article you should read it. Just Google bridge report coronavirus in MI or something along those lines.

Last edited:
As of now there are 10,561 deaths that makes over 6,200 deaths so far in April and this is only the 6th. It's early but right now the USofA is protected to lose over 30, 000 people to the coronavirus. In April.

So if deaths come in way under the original model's projections (remember back in March when millions were going to die), are the models and scientists wrong and we dramatically overreacted and ruined our economy for nothing, or did Trump's policies and leadership save 100s of thousands of lives?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-never-normal-coronavirus-threat-remain.html
So if deaths come in way under the original model's projections (remember back in March when millions were going to die), are the models and scientists wrong and we dramatically overreacted and ruined our economy for nothing, or did Trump's policies and leadership save 100s of thousands of lives?
Are you crazy? Trump won’t get any credit. Dr. Farce et al make those grandiose predictions with the caveat of ‘don’t hold me to those numbers because there’s many variables’, they leave themselves an out ALWAYS. Farce is a fear monger that speaks out of both sides of his mouth. CNN loves to get his doom and gloom interviews. Go look at what his comments are when asked if we’ll get back to normal. Very reminiscent of Clinton pontificating what the meaning of ‘is’, is. How many other potential threats do we face on a daily basis. The guy has an agenda and it’s not getting the country back in good shape any time soon.

Dr. Farce is an older guy but even he doesn’t believe the bs coming out of his own mouth, if he did he would be in absolute isolation not giving interviews and being in the same room with dozens of people daily. Where’s his mask?

Last edited:
And then there’s this over-sensationalizing douchebag. So it’s all in his lungs as he claims but there’s no coughing, wheezing. Congestion? How does that work? He seems to suggest it’s all just a matter of will power? Are only weak minded people dying? Which one is it? My mom died of pneumonia on a ventilator so I have a pretty good idea of what full lungs sound like

Last edited:

I don't know but the number of deaths is now 11,906. Time will tell in regards to DT.

I don't know but the number of deaths is now 11,906. Time will tell in regards to DT.
Yes, the number of deaths will obviously continue to rise, but note that 85%-90% of deaths have another underlying health issue. People are not solely dying due to The Chinese Virus. I think we are quickly learning that Americans really aren't that healthy overall. Also, during the first 3 weeks of March; 10,888 deaths were attributed to the flu/pneumonia in the US.

Yes, the number of deaths will obviously continue to rise, but note that 85%-90% of deaths have another underlying health issue. People are not solely dying due to The Chinese Virus. I think we are quickly learning that Americans really aren't that healthy overall. Also, during the first 3 weeks of March 10,888 deaths were attributed to the flu/pneumonia in the US.
Exactly. Those pesky facts

The answer (if your hypothetical happens) will be that Trump, republicans, conservatives, evangelicals and any other group people hate overreacted and ruined the economy.

People are something else man, lol. There is no sense on social media...no logic...no critical thought. Just, orange man bad, or libtard is a disease. I don't see how people can waste so much time giving their political opinion that nobody that matters gives a shit about. Haha, you're just white noise on social media folks.

Reactions: DHHorn
I think that everyone will be glad when things get back to normal and this virus fiasco is behind us. It's old. Let's all try to find something else to discuss. Anything but coronavirus talk. I don't even watch the coronavirus portion of the news. It's the same thing over and over and over. o_O

So what happened to the hotshot running back from Houston area that missed the State Championship game - did he ever sign?

Zach Evans from North Shore still has not signed with anyone. I think that he'll go JUCO. His test scores are very marginal. He was going to be a partial qualifier and would not be eligible to play this season in FBS anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT