ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys on MNF

The Good: Tights ends and running backs looking awesome. Impressed with Pollard. Dak looking good.
The Bad: Dak was cheated on 4th & goal 🙌🏻
The Ugly: Connor Williams has two holding calls

Reactions: OzarkHorn
Wasn’t he just fired a couple of years ago. He was basically given a whole new defense. Timing is everything.
He's done a fantastic job this year. They just lost their best defensive player in Demarcus Lawrence for 8 weeks and haven't missed a beat. They were without 3 starters last night as well in Neal, Lawrence, and Wilson.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Whipped that ass tonight!
I'm a huge Cowboys fan and I hate to do it but i'm starting to drink the kool aid with this team this year. Our offense is just so hard to defend. Play 2 high safeties and we will run it down your throat. Bring that other safety down in the box and we will beat your ass with the passing game. This may be the most explosive offense in Cowboys history and that's saying a lot. I love how a ton of people are having to eat crow about Dak Prescott. He has received so much unwarranted criticism the last 2 seasons.

I'm a huge Cowboys fan and I hate to do it but i'm starting to drink the kool aid with this team this year. Our offense is just so hard to defend. Play 2 high safeties and we will run it down your throat. Bring that other safety down in the box and we will beat your ass with the passing game. This may be the most explosive offense in Cowboys history and that's saying a lot. I love how a ton of people are having to eat crow about Dak Prescott. He has received so much unwarranted criticism the last 2 seasons.
Got to stay healthy. In the NFC it SHOULD be Tampa, GB, Rams, Cowgirls. Whomever catches fire during the playoffs has the best shot.

Got to stay healthy. In the NFC it SHOULD be Tampa, GB, Rams, Cowgirls. Whomever catches fire during the playoffs has the best shot.
Agreed the Cowboys look like one of the better teams this year and should fly through the division and to the playoffs barring another major injury. Lots of grit and passion on both sides of the ball. Dak is playing at an elite level right now. Hope it sticks through the season and catch fire in the playoffs. Of course, only game 3 so far but I’m starting to buy stock.

Agreed the Cowboys look like one of the better teams this year and should fly through the division and to the playoffs barring another major injury. Lots of grit and passion on both sides of the ball. Dak is playing at an elite level right now. Hope it sticks through the season and catch fire in the playoffs. Of course, only game 3 so far but I’m starting to buy stock.
I would wait to buy stock. Think about it. How many times in the last few years has that approach worked out?
Jerry has plenty of time left to screw it up.

I would wait to buy stock. Think about it. How many times in the last few years has that approach worked out?
The past is irrelevant. This team has 2 very good coordinators that will probably be head coaches within the next 2-3 years. The NFL is a QB league. When you have an elite QB like Dak all it takes is to catch fire at the right time and you can go on a run. They are playing as well as any team in the league right now and should easily win their division.

Oh I definitely hear you. I’m just seeing a collection of major playmaker horses on both sides of the ball this year. Something different seems to be going on. I’m only buying a few shares to test the market for now though.

Reactions: Lampasas
ADVERTISEMENT