ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy stat regarding national titles

utisdabomb12

Aug 12, 2013
Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, OU, and A&M combined have 47 total team national titles.

Texas alone has 50.

With all the resources and competitive advantages you have, you should have 100.

This post was edited on 2/28 10:41 PM by AggieEric78

"With all the resources and competitive advantages you have, you should have 100."

With all the resources you have, you should more than 12 national titles. You aggys always like to use this argument to discredit our 50 national titles. Guess what, A&M has as much or more resources than most college programs and you only have 12 national titles. Sucks to be you.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"With all the resources and competitive advantages you have, you should have 100."

With all the resources you have, you should more than 12 national titles. You aggys always like to use this argument to discredit our 50 national titles. Guess what, A&M has as much or more resources than most college programs and you only have 12 national titles. Sucks to be you.
Aggsy will always be aggsy, and always in the shadow of Texas.

Aggsy will always be aggsy, and always in the shadow of Texas.

Deflection threqd due to another loss in basketball. I thought Bomb said at the beginning of the season Texas was going to win the Big 12?

"Deflection threqd due to another loss in basketball."

This thread has nothing to do with basketball, but I understand how the stat would probably be embarrassing for aggys. This type response is why you are aggys and we are Texas.

I thought Bomb said at the beginning of the season Texas was going to win the Big 12?

The season hasn't turned out as we thought, but hey good deflection from the topic of the thread. 50>12 so I understand why you are trying to deflect from the topic being discussed in this thread.

This post was edited on 3/1 12:11 AM by utisdabomb12

Seems kind of odd that you started the thread not too long after the loss. Deal with it it's highly doubtful that Texas will be dancing.

"Seems kind of odd that you started the thread not too long after the loss."

I start a lot of threads every day, after wins and losses. I guess the threads about the track and swimming Big 12 championships were also deflections.

Deal with it it's highly doubtful that Texas will be dancing.

Again, this has nothing to do with this thread. There's plenty of other threads where you can discuss this. Fairly obvious you are deflecting because you are embarrassed by the above statistic.

Originally posted by mikej042002:
Seems kind of odd that you started the thread not too long after the loss. Deal with it it's highly doubtful that Texas will be dancing.
I actually enjoy his "make myself feel better threads" that he makes. They actually don't turn out too well for him. His bubble topic is a classic now and his baseball rpi is no longer number 1. The way these things are going for him A&M will likely have some CWS wins and a NC somewhere before he's done.

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:

A&M will likely have some CWS wins and a NC somewhere before he's done.
Unlikely, lilbro.

17.jpg

"The way these things are going for him A&M will likely have some CWS wins and a NC somewhere before he's done."

Oh yes, like the multiple national titles in the Big 3 sports you've won since I've been born. You guys talk a lot but sure don't win a lot.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AggieEric78:
Bomb,

Who has more national titles in the last 10 years?

A&M or UT?
Selective time frame is it not? If you go by the big 3 sports that generate all the $$$ then it would be Texas 2 and aggy nothing...... we won the football and baseball NC in 2005....and I think in other sports we won one in swimming/diving, one in golf, one in volleyball, oh but congrats on your EQUESTRIAN national title.....

In the end, you still only have 12 total... and of those 12, one is from football... 8 are from track(men and women), 1 is from WOMENS basketball, 1 is from Golf

Wonder why you didnt just go back 15 years to 2000 - ohhhh thats right, aggy wouldnt have measured up at all..... have to be selective, as an aggy, with your time frame to make yourselves feel on par with Texas or superior... but lets be real - what exactly have all those non big 3 NC's done for your school? And for that matter, what school aside from aggy brags about NC's in stuff like Equestrian garbage?

Does it bother you that in the last 15 years we have more NC's than you guys have in your entire history? Probably why you wanted to just look at the last 10 years instead of any more.... I would be embarrassed to admit my school had less NC's in its existence than my rival did in the last 15 years......but hey, thanks for playing.

"Bomb, Who has more national titles in the last 10 years? A&M or UT?"

Only pathetic aggys put timeframe on national titles.

Bomb,

Who has more national titles in the last 10 years?

A&M or UT?
If you have to change the premise and are relegated to picking a selective random time frame to sort of make an argument............you already lost.

And allow me to answer the question:
Aggie has 1 in mens Golf, 4 in Mens track, 4 in Womens track, and 1 in Womens bball. All so very impressive that your girls can compete with your men in sports that no one cares about to finally win you a few titles. 10 of your 12 recognized NCAA titles are recent. And the two non recent ones are also in Womens sports, so your women claim 7 of your 12 titles. Gig em. Good thing you finally allowed women in to school.

Texas has 1 in Mens Football, 1 in Mens Baseball, matches your 1 in Mens Golf, 1 in Mens Swimming, 2 in Womens track, and 1 in Volleyball. And could very well win a few more here in the next few weeks in men and/or womens swimming.

To be fair, we have almost as many NCAA titles in Mens Football and Baseball as you have in all your mens/womens sports in your entire history COMBINED. Let that soak in.

When Bomb won't answer the question, you know he is OWNED.

Might be time to mud wrestle with GEMBA

And Texas Aggie Fan might be right. Scholz and you might be the same person. Kind of funny how you guys always defend each other.
This post was edited on 3/1 2:36 PM by AggieEric78

And Texas Aggie Fan might be right. Scholz and you might be the same person. Kind of funny how you guys always defend each other.
Go read the WRTS topic. I called Scholz out on replying to himself. Then bomb shows up so I call them "both" out on it and they ignore it. It pretty obvious.

"When Bomb won't answer the question, you know he is OWNED."

Because it's a totally irrelevant question. Only pathetic aggys put timeframe on stuff, it's sad really. What's the head to head record in football since 2011? See how this works. Anyone can put timeframe on something to distort the overall stats.

laugh.r191677.gif
I'm not a pathetic aggy that creates a million socks. That's not how I roll.

"To be fair, we have almost as many NCAA titles in Mens Football and Baseball as you have in all your mens/womens sports in your entire history COMBINED. Let that soak in."

That's pretty sad for A&M.

Did you totally ignore EVERYONE else that did answer your stupid question? Probably seeing as how it really makes you look stupid....

care to respond to the fact that in the last 15 years Texas has more NC than aggy does in its entire history?

Soldier,

You guys should have 100 titles with all the resources and competitive advantages you have had through the years. Nobody has done less with more than you guys have in your history.

We will see what Bomb/Scholz have to say.

"You guys should have 100 titles with all the resources and competitive advantages you have had through the years. Nobody has done less with more than you guys have in your history."

1st-This argument is just pathetic.

2-This argument is dumb. What's your excuse for A&M? A&M has more resources and advantages than most college programs. Houston is a hot bed for baseball, football and basketball recruiting. A&M has more money than most college programs. What's your excuse for 12 titles?

You can spin all you want pathetic aggy. Bottom line 50>12.

"You guys should have 100 titles with all the resources and competitive advantages you have had through the years. Nobody has done less with more than you guys have in your history."

1st-This argument is just pathetic.

2-This argument is dumb. What's your excuse for A&M? A&M has more resources and advantages than most college programs. Houston is a hot bed for baseball, football and basketball recruiting. A&M has more money than most college programs. What's your excuse for 12 titles?

You can spin all you want pathetic aggy. Bottom line 50>12.
#2 is an issue the aggys cant argue around and makes their argument about how Texas should have 100 NC's with all the resources etc, look totally stupid b/c it just makes their program look so much worse.

And fun facts - IOWA STATE has more NC's in its history than aggy does..... as does UTEP and Maryland.... makes a&m look worse and worse....

"IOWA STATE has more NC's in its history than aggy does..... as does UTEP and Maryland...."

laugh.r191677.gif

With all the resources and competitive advantages you have, you should have 100.
You seriously don't see the ridiculous hypocrisy in this statement do you. That's what makes you aggys who you are I guess.
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT