ADVERTISEMENT

Credit Where Credit Is Due: Adrian Peterson

Metcalf #2

Feb 23, 2011
Saw this a while back, and just reminded myself of it in another thread. A local TV reporter doing a story on road rage, interviewed Adrian without knowing who he was.

Caught off guard by a street reporter, he couldn’t help but be himself, and I must say he impressed me. He was unassuming, cordial, and just seemed like a real good guy.

I actually feel sorry for him for his poor college choice. He must’ve felt so out of place up there with all those scumbags.

Maybe he is a good guy but I have a hard time getting past the incident a few years ago where he was using his "charitable foundation" to pay for hookers for him and his brother...

Saw this a while back, and just reminded myself of it in another thread. A local TV reporter doing a story on road rage, interviewed Adrian without knowing who he was.

Caught off guard by a street reporter, he couldn’t help but be himself, and I must say he impressed me. He was unassuming, cordial, and just seemed like a real good guy.

I actually feel sorry for him for his poor college choice. He must’ve felt so out of place up there with all those scumbags.

Those white reporters are racist. They didn't recognize Adrian because they think all black people look the same. /Libs

He's knocked up a lot of women.
And beat his son real good one time too.

While I'm not one to knock him out or cancel him, I'm not sure I'm on the side of celebrating him either.

Last edited:
A beat his son real good one time too.

While I'm not one to knock him out or cancel him, I'm not sure I'm on the side of celebrating him either.
I don’t know the details on that, but the absolute #1 problem with society today is that kids don’t get their asses beat anymore. So yeah, I’m probably celebrating him for that, too.

Reactions: harolds
I don’t know the details on that, but the absolute #1 problem with society today is that kids don’t get their asses beat anymore. So yeah, I’m probably celebrating him for that, too.
I'd read up on it. I'm all for a good ass whipping too but he didn't just give out an ass whipping. And it was a 4 year old on top of that.

ADVERTISEMENT