ADVERTISEMENT

Customer shoots robber dead In Houston taqueria

Surely the police want to talk to him because he’s up for commendation....right?

The last shot..and maybe the fact he was walking away back turned? Hopefully not but I could see it going that way.

My opinion all of it was justified

Sorry, but, while I have zero sympathy for the robber, the last three shots or so constitute murder by any definition.

That last one to the head is what will get him I bet. Tough situation though with the adrenaline flowing.

My $0.02 after sitting on a Grand Jury last year (three days a week for three months). Disproportionate use of force for self-defense is something that will get one charged. Then it will be up to the DA to see if they think the grand jury will indict him. The first few shots were justifiable IMHO. Once perp is down, not so much. Dollars to donuts there will be civil unrest in Houston because of this.

Last edited:
My $0.02 after sitting on a Grand Jury last year (three days a week for three months). Disproportionate use of force for self-defense is something that will get one charged. Then it will be up to the DA to see if they think the grand jury will indict him. The first few shots were justifiable IMHO. Once perp is down, not so much. Dollars to donuts there will be civil unrest in Houston because of this.
I doubt we'll have civil unrest like Baltimore or anything like that. Maybe a protest here and there because people feel sorry for loser criminals.

Did anyone else notice the lack of professionalism that the perp displayed due to his pants falling off? /s
Bad Santa Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Good Samaritan had no common sense I think the courts have shown there’s not a legitimate threat if someone is walking away from you with their back to you

Reactions: MATF
Good Samaritan had no common sense I think the courts have shown there’s not a legitimate threat if someone is walking away from you with their back to you
What if the Good Samaritan was from south of the US border? I'm pretty sure he's not acquainted with the nuances of our court rulings.

What if the Good Samaritan was from south of the US border? I'm pretty sure he's not acquainted with the nuances of our court rulings.
Well if I’m south of the border I better know their gun laws before I just startshooting. Good point though

Man out of all the places to rob in Houston, a taqueria on S Gessner would be the last place on my list lol.

I doubt we'll have civil unrest like Baltimore or anything like that. Maybe a protest here and there because people feel sorry for loser criminals.
Is the dead robber black (likely)? Then there might be some protests. If he’s hispanic then no one will care lol. I say that as a Hispanic male myself so it’s not racist.

Sorry, but, while I have zero sympathy for the robber, the last three shots or so constitute murder by any definition.
by any definition?....not so much. You put down a mad dog by any means necessary. Good thing this happened in Houston and not Austin.

Besides....the guy looked dead to me. Perhaps they could get him for abusing a corpse??

Last edited:
Is the dead robber black (likely)? Then there might be some protests. If he’s hispanic then no one will care lol. I say that as a Hispanic male myself so it’s not racist.
That's because we will say things like stupido or pinche idiota! Also there's no time to protest for someone that caused his own demise. Gotta go to work.

Idgaf what anybody says. You keep shooting til you have no shots left, then you throw the gun at him. Last thing I need is some half dead motherfvcker squeezing off a shot with his last breathe, and fvcking up my day after puttin’ in all that work. You don’t have to be standing to pull a trigger. Haven’t you guys seen movies? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT