ADVERTISEMENT

Damn--- this is just freaking brutal

I know she thinks the scored points there, but really she illustrated why Texas and OU are leaving. It’s them and a few piss ant schools. Ok you beat Texas while it’s been down. Go you!

Although West they will probably get sucked up by some conference before KState. Thanks to Patterson. They did pretty good in Mountain West as I recall. But will UT ever play them again?

Although West they will probably get sucked up by some conference before KState. Thanks to Patterson. They did pretty good in Mountain West as I recall. But will UT ever play them again?
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I think Texas only played them a couple times post SWC and pre big 12, so no probably not. I’m not sure we will schedule any of the remaining 8 schools. Potentially ok state I guess.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I think Texas only played them a couple times post SWC and pre big 12, so no probably not. I’m not sure we will schedule any of the remaining 8 schools. Potentially ok state I guess.
We played them once before they joined the Big 12.

2007. Beat them 34-13.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT