ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Chappelle Joe Rogan Sunday December 13 at Stubbs 1 seat

bowskis55

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2011
Update: 4 are sold, if anyone wants to a single, let me know

So I got a table and thought there would be no doubt be friends wanting to go, but that fell thru. I have a table and 6 seats. A buddy and I are going to go, but I am selling the remaining 4 seats for $350 a piece. They were a little over $290 a piece face after fees and such and I just want to cover my expenses of coming up from Houston. Just a heads up there is a COVID protocol. We have to be rapid tested prior to the show. If any one tests positive, we get refunded and have to leave. My thought is if anyone in your party tests positive, you will be refunded the face value. If me or my buddy test positive, or if anyone from the other party if they sell in two sets of twos, you will be refunded the full amount. Best I know I’m Covid free. Was tested negative last week after going home for thanksgiving. Girlfriend tested negative this week. I wear a mask and I work from home. Pretty much isolated. I will ask you to put down a deposit via PayPal or Venmo. Thanks and I look forward to seeing the show with anyone who buys the ticket!

Last edited:
Reactions: bevojp
I still have the tickets. I am waiting on some responses from people who DMed me earlier. I will email you both shortly.

ADVERTISEMENT