ADVERTISEMENT

David Ash now in Poland.

I have lot of compassion for David. Over the last 10 years no qb suffered more from terrible coaching and a terrible ol like he did. I hope he has some success in Poland.

Banging Polish broads is where it's at.
I have a lot of compassion for the Polish people. The agony of their people in WW2 especially Polish jews was a true crime against humanity.

Also there was pollack jokes. For a long it was thought that aggie jokes were recycled pollack jokes. However the truth has finally come to light and we found out we had it backwards. I'm glad the Polish people will no longer have to live with this ignominy. This time they got justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: zooey
I have a lot of compassion for the Polish people. The agony of their people in WW2 especially Polish jews was a true crime against humanity.

Also there was pollack jokes. For a long it was thought that aggie jokes were recycled pollack jokes. However the truth has finally come to light and we found out we had it backwards. I'm glad the Polish people will loonier have to live with this ignominy. This time they got justice.

Makes me think of Archie and him always ragging on Meathead. Gotta love All in the Family! One of the best sitcoms ever.

Also there was pollack jokes. For a long it was thought that aggie jokes were recycled pollack jokes. However the truth has finally come to light and we found out we had it backwards. I'm glad the Polish people will loonier have to live with this ignominy. This time they got justice.
Poland is actually a beautiful place filled with amazing Gothic architecture that started around the middle to the end of the 13th century. Yes, there were numerous buildings destroyed in wars-- but it's still amazing to see. Ya I know-- Prague, Budapest, Vienna etc--- but Poland is a gem. And the women are gorgeous. The beer sucks. Zyweic tastes like you're drinking warm Corona-- the pear and plum brandy are rock gut-- and they eat cabbage and potatoes like they're going out of style-- both of which give me gas like an old man-- but if you get a week where you've got time off-- buy a cheap ticket to Warsaw and spend a few days.

Poland is actually a beautiful place filled with amazing Gothic architecture that started around the middle to the end of the 13th century. Yes, there were numerous buildings destroyed in wars-- but it's still amazing to see. Ya I know-- Prague, Budapest, Vienna etc--- but Poland is a gem. And the women are gorgeous. The beer sucks. Zyweic tastes like you're drinking warm Corona-- the pear and plum brandy are rock gut-- and they eat cabbage and potatoes like they're going out of style-- both of which give me gas like an old man-- but if you get a week where you've got time off-- buy a cheap ticket to Warsaw and spend a few days.
You know I know very little about Poland nice to know its a great place.

Makes me think of Archie and him always ragging on Meathead. Gotta love All in the Family! One of the best sitcoms ever.
This board is very reminiscent of All in the Family, the Meatheads on here are always getting beat down. The only difference being, the original Meathead would attempt to defend his demented view.....on sports related topics

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT