ADVERTISEMENT

David Pierce

He has gotten Texas to CWS twice. I say keep him for at least a couple of years and wait and see.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I love this team. My only gripe if I had any during the game is not trying a few more attempts at bunting to at least make them make a play instead of K. But as a biased fan I think our guys got a few calls that would/should have been walks which they have lived off all year. Unfortunately this ump and the CWS wants quicker games so he was giving no relief. Haha, until the last couple of UT hitters in the 9th. Suddenly he didn’t want to K anyone.

Reactions: hookemkdawg23
I love this team. My only gripe if I had any during the game is not trying a few more attempts at bunting to at least make them make a play instead of K. But as a biased fan I think our guys got a few calls that would/should have been walks which they have lived off all year. Unfortunately this ump and the CWS wants quicker games so he was giving no relief. Haha, until the last couple of UT hitters in the 9th. Suddenly he didn’t want to K anyone.

Agreed on the bunts. Ump was below average. He was a bit too boisterous.

I don't think Texas have the bats to win a natty, but I'll be glad to be wrong.

Agreed on the bunts. Ump was below average. He was a bit too boisterous.

I don't think Texas have the bats to win a natty, but I'll be glad to be wrong.
I still can't believe we struck out 22x. It was like Sandy Kofax and then his clones came in to finish the job. I mean throwing between 95/100 all night long. I hate to give credit to the victor's but what are you gonna do when they're pitching like that? Most non TX fans didn't notice what an outstanding game Ty pitched. 2r 5h 1w and 10 strikeouts in just 6 innings is very good. Well on to the phony UT that wears fluorescent orange.

ADVERTISEMENT