ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

d7e7bb8cb6d8fa03c45f071fac628f5c.jpg

I don't think that we'll be hearing from our aggy friends for a while, lol. Not only did they lose in embarrassing fashion to App State, they lost College Gameday coming to CS this weekend for the Miami, Fl game. Go Canes!

Every aggie I know is so butt hurt right now lol. I think the realization that Texas looks like it’s trending way up, and Aggie is trending way down, is too much for aggies to bear. I have a feeling the Football depression will only get worse for Aggie as the season goes on.

It’s very likely they lose the next 4 games, or maybe go 1-3. I wonder how patient Aggie is going to be with him considering his price tag. They fired Sumlin on year 6 for having a similar record, Jimbo is in year 5.

Losing to App St is the worst loss in Aggie fball history given that they were so highly ranked, it’s Jimbos 5th year, and best recruiting class ever lol. The expectations among aggies this year was very high. It all came crashing down after the App St game.

You were ranked #6
Not anymore
TX lost to AL

But we're now ranked ahead of you in the polls.
That is all.
Nasty. But accurate. Thought the LSU QB transferred and they recruited a Texas HS hot shot at the same position. King did not look very good.

I was reading Texags yesterday and one of the Old Army posters(did I say that right) was complaining that some of the students were not "Giving the signs back" when they were signaled at by the Corp members during the game?
Well some are calling for major changes, have a look........

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3317207

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
Im surprised aggie is favored against Miami.
This is surprising to me given the opposing QBs. Will be surprised if MIami loses. Looks like Canes might be Clemson's only tough opponent in the ACC. And they would not play until the championship game. And A&M plays Arkansas next. Think Jimbo might be in hot water soon. Maybe he can check out the Husker job.

I don't think that we'll be hearing from our aggy friends for a while, lol. Not only did they lose in embarrassing fashion to App State, they lost College Gameday coming to CS this weekend for the Miami, Fl game. Go Canes!
They've got to come back and face the music like men, its one of the only ways to be respected on this board. How much bragging about recruiting championships, facilities, 12th man, illegal 30 mil. slush funds, inventing the finer points of NIL , Aggie Network etc. You've got to come back immediately and admit it was a mirage.

This is surprising to me given the opposing QBs. Will be surprised if MIami loses. Looks like Canes might be Clemson's only tough opponent in the ACC. And they would not play until the championship game. And A&M plays Arkansas next. Think Jimbo might be in hot water soon. Maybe he can check out the Husker job.
No he's not. They're aggies and they'll give him a raise.

Remember they don't think like normal human beings.

They've got to come back and face the music like men, its one of the only ways to be respected on this board. How much bragging about recruiting championships, facilities, 12th man, illegal 30 mil. slush funds, inventing the finer points of NIL , Aggie Network etc. You've got to come back immediately and admit it was a mirage.

You left out their condescending tone, snooty arrogance and "what to expect" lessons of the move to the SEC.

Reactions: Belldozer1
"NOT AT ALL SAYING THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN! The team top to bottom, coaching to the kicker, looked putrid, pathetic, embarrassing.

Just saying, despite all of that... we still control our own destiny"

🤣

Reactions: Belldozer1
I'm a little surprised it happened this early, but I'm ready for that Aggie rollercoaster cartoon. Anybody got it?

Aggie 5* WR, Evan Stewart just retweeted this. I have a feeling there will be a mass Aggie exodus after this season from the best recruiting class of all time. What high profile recruit would want to play for Jimbo and his 1950’s offense, while living in a cow town.

Can't wait for aggy transfer and decommit season to commence! It's only going to get better as their season plays out. More losses coming...
I feel like you’re the only other person on here other than me who truly LOVES to see Aggie fail, and the delicious Aggie tears lol.

Well they say money can’t buy happiness so I guess we’re going to find out if that’s true when Aggie Decomitt season starts

Reactions: Archmadness
I feel like you’re the only other person on here other than me who truly LOVES to see Aggie fail, and the delicious Aggie tears lol.

I'm surprised that there isn't more hatred for aggy on here besides me. They are not a likeable bunch. Nothing more enjoyable than aggy delusion, myopic expectations, tears and whining.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT