ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

I bet Texas A&M find a way to part ways after this season.
No way. They would owe him $95 million dollars in buyout money if they fire him this year, not to mention the new HC salary. That’s a lot of money to fire a coach. He is still their Lord and Savior and he can do no wrong. Not to mention their best recruiting class ever from last year.

They probably give him another 1-2 years, but if he keeps losing games like Miss St, then who knows. He may have been gifted an injured Bryce Young for the bama game, or else that game would have been a major blowout.

No way. They would owe him $95 million dollars in buyout money if they fire him this year, not to mention the new HC salary. That’s a lot of money to fire a coach. He is still their Lord and Savior and he can do no wrong. Not to mention their best recruiting class ever from last year.

They probably give him another 1-2 years, but if he keeps losing games like Miss St, then who knows. He may have been gifted an injured Bryce Young for the bama game, or else that game would have been a major blowout.
That’s why I said they figure out a way to part ways. Been some smoke about him maybe going to WVU, so maybe he takes a modified buyout and goes there, but recruiting is going to start to tank. They could go 6-6 this year. realistically

I don't think aggy can afford to fire Jimbo at this point. Also consider what they would have to pay the next HC on top of Jimbo's buyout.

That’s why I said they figure out a way to part ways. Been some smoke about him maybe going to WVU, so maybe he takes a modified buyout and goes there, but recruiting is going to start to tank. They could go 6-6 this year. realistically
I really don’t think so. WVU couldn’t afford him or his buyout. Aggies just signed 5* David Hicks. They have as many 5*’s as Texas does. Their recruiting will be fine as long as they pay.

I don't think aggy can afford to fire Jimbo at this point. Also consider what they would have to pay the next HC on top of Jimbo's buyout.
100% agree. The crazy thing is all Jimbo has to do is give up play calling duties and the team would be ten times better. They probably beat App St if they had someone else calling the plays. But It’s painfully obvious Jimbo doesn’t think it’s the play calling that’s the issue. He will never give up calling plays and that will be his downfall.

Even Herman realized he had to give up play calling duties and brought in Yurcich.

I really don’t think so. WVU couldn’t afford him or his buyout. Aggies just signed 5* David Hicks. They have as many 5*’s as Texas does. Their recruiting will be fine as long as they pay.
Be interesting to see how many guys hit the portal this off-season.

Was Mike Evans a 5 star? I love that guy. Without him Johnny Manziel is just another 30 year old without a Heisman.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Im thinking Evan Stewart will be the first. But he looked pretty bad yesterday. All of their 5* WR’s throughout history have been busts.
Eh doesn’t really have a QB that can get him the hall or a coach creative enough to put him in winning situations. He’d probably be a stud with a better coach/QB

Was Mike Evans a 5 star? I love that guy. Without him Johnny Manziel is just another 30 year old without a Heisman.
He was a 3* out of Ball HS in Galveston. He wasn’t heavily recruited at all since he only played football his senior year. He was a star bball player.

Reactions: diadevic
Eh doesn’t really have a QB that can get him the hall or a coach creative enough to put him in winning situations. He’d probably be a stud with a better coach/QB
He had like 4-5 drops yesterday and they were all crucial. One was a dropped TD where he was wide open, and the other was an INT. He was flat out horrible yesterday and one of the reasons why they lost.

But the thing is NO SCHOOL WOULD PAY A BUYOUT if he walks away. The only buyout obligation is on a&m if they were to fire him.

They gave him the best one-sided contract any coach has ever received. Now it's biting them in the ass.

Another embarrassing loss for Jimbo and the aggies. When will aggie realize that Jimbo is not the guy.

And then there’s this:

This is bad. Very bad. He’s taking zero responsibility and putting it all on the players. How any decent football player would want to play for this jackass is mind boggling.

This is bad. Very bad. He’s taking zero responsibility and putting it all on the players. How any decent football player would want to play for this jackass is mind boggling.
Yea when the coach starts pointing fingers, that’s when you know something isn’t right.

Yeah I never really understood(other than money) why A&M was recruiting so well. Go where you will be developed

Paul Finebaum says Texas A&M’s top boosters willing to pay Jimbo Fisher’s massive buyout if things continue to trend poorly in College Station

👀

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
Paul Finebaum says Texas A&M’s top boosters willing to pay Jimbo Fisher’s massive buyout if things continue to trend poorly in College Station

👀

Can you please post a link for this? Saying that they would pay off Fisher is one thing. Actually doing it is another.

👀
Well they better get them wallets ready, because things is about to really trend poorly in the land of sheep and honey.

Is that Tom Cruise flogging the rooster in the back seat? “I FEEL THE NEED… FOR SEED!!!” 🫣 Tra la la…

Can you please post a link for this? Saying that they would pay off Fisher is one thing. Actually doing it is another.

Here's a link to the video. He goes IN on Jimbo lol. Basically just 6 minutes of trashing him. Compares him to Gus Malzahn. Says Jimbo wouldn't have a job right now if not for Jameis. Finebaum says he talked at a dinner before the Arkansas game, and all the big Aggie boosters plus the Aggie president were there, says they're embarrassed right now and the buyout isn't an issue. Great video to watch :)

The Aggie dinner part is around the 5 minute mark.

Be interesting to see who they’d go get if they did fire Jimbo.
I don’t think they can afford to money whip any of the top coaches, nor would any of the top coaches want to go there. Maybe they go after a young up and comer like Aranda, Fickell, Matt Campbell. Rhule would be a pretty good hire.

I don’t think they can afford to money whip any of the top coaches, nor would any of the top coaches want to go there. Maybe they go after a young up and comer like Aranda, Fickell, Matt Campbell. Rhule would be a pretty good hire.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking Rhule would be a pretty good get.and would be a natural landing spot for him. I don’t think Aranda leaves Baylor to go there. With Cincinnati going to the big 12 would Fickell go there? Not sure.

Here's a link to the video. He goes IN on Jimbo lol. Basically just 6 minutes of trashing him. Compares him to Gus Malzahn. Says Jimbo wouldn't have a job right now if not for Jameis. Finebaum says he talked at a dinner before the Arkansas game, and all the big Aggie boosters plus the Aggie president were there, says they're embarrassed right now and the buyout isn't an issue. Great video to watch :)

The Aggie dinner part is around the 5 minute mark.

This was brutal!

ADVERTISEMENT