ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Here's a link to the video. He goes IN on Jimbo lol. Basically just 6 minutes of trashing him. Compares him to Gus Malzahn. Says Jimbo wouldn't have a job right now if not for Jameis. Finebaum says he talked at a dinner before the Arkansas game, and all the big Aggie boosters plus the Aggie president were there, says they're embarrassed right now and the buyout isn't an issue. Great video to watch :)

The Aggie dinner part is around the 5 minute mark.

If, and that's a big if, a&m buys out Jimbo's contract after the season at $90mil, would that be the biggest buyout ever of a coaches contract in sports history? That's a lot of coin.

Here's a link to the video. He goes IN on Jimbo lol. Basically just 6 minutes of trashing him. Compares him to Gus Malzahn. Says Jimbo wouldn't have a job right now if not for Jameis. Finebaum says he talked at a dinner before the Arkansas game, and all the big Aggie boosters plus the Aggie president were there, says they're embarrassed right now and the buyout isn't an issue. Great video to watch :)

The Aggie dinner part is around the 5 minute mark.

The only reason they beat Arkansas was that kinda fluky fumble play. They could easily only have 2 wins right now.

Right!! And I loved every second of it lol. Feels like Finebaum has a personal vendetta against Jimbo or something. I think he just likes to troll the Aggies because he knows they will get butthurt and drive up his views/ratings.

aggy isn't SEC good. 🤣

As the questions about Fisher’s status starts to gain momentum with each loss, recruits will be less inclined to consider Aggy. It will be a massive avalanche of decommits and transfers. Beautiful!
And I have a feeling Sark is going to be there to pick up a few.

One third into the CFB season, five Power 5 schools have committed to paying fired head coaches a combined $60M+ in buyouts.

Paul Chryst, Wisconsin: $16.4M
Scott Frost, Nebraska: $15M
Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech: $11.37M
Karl Dorrell, Colorado: $8.7M
Herm Edwards, ASU: $9.4M

All 5 buyouts combined still doesn't even come close to what aggies would owe Jimbo if they fire him this season 😂😂

Reactions: westx
One third into the CFB season, five Power 5 schools have committed to paying fired head coaches a combined $60M+ in buyouts.

All 5 buyouts combined still doesn't even come close to what aggies would owe Jimbo if they fire him this season 😂😂
Eh, cfb schools got more money than they know what to do with. Kinda like school districts and their relationships with their counties. 😆

I didn't know Karl Dorrell got fired can't say I'm surprised though.

When college coaches and ADs wine about NIL this might be good to reference

Man that literally makes me cringe watching those videos. I don’t see how anybody would ever want to be a part of that university.
But...but...that’s the CULTure all these 5 stars go there for. 😂

I seriously don’t get how they hide that from recruits. Every coach who ever recruits against aggy should be sending recruits these videos.

This is the second pep rally where they dissed the opposing team and had to eat s*** for what they said.

Eh, cfb schools got more money than they know what to do with. Kinda like school districts and their relationships with their counties. 😆Do you know that Webb Co ISD spends >$50,000./student/year? As much as Harvard. For that magnificent sum, 80% graduate, less than half are proficient in either reading or arithmetic.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
This is the second pep rally where they dissed the opposing team and had to eat s*** for what they said.
I don’t know if you noticed, but they actually had somebody “signing” for the deaf to translate the moronic adolescent words coming out of those weirdo’s mouths. Now, that is another level of funny and cringe at the same time.

I don’t know if you noticed, but they actually had somebody “signing” for the deaf to translate the moronic adolescent words coming out of those weirdo’s mouths. Now, that is another level of funny and cringe at the same time.
And those deaf students were probably thinking where the f*** am I?

• Haha
Reactions: westx
Did you hear about the Aggie lesbian?
She likes men.

Nobody dissed them like my dad. One night when he was drinking he said Aggies had no social graces and he said that's why country clubs wouldn't have them for members.

Another time he said Aggies have been losers since the day they were born.

There are more Aggies in Houston than anywhere except for the prison farms.

It was cruel but hell it was funny.

Did you hear about the Aggie coyote whose leg was caught in the trap?
He bit of the other 3 legs and it was still caught in the trap

Some great quotes and insight in this article.

This one stood out to me. Sounds like the Aggie AD is willing to die on the Jimbo hill.

"Look, Jimbo is an offensive innovator," Texas A&M athletic director Ross Bjork said. "He's always adapted to the style of play. When it's clicking on all cylinders, it works and it's proven to work. So we just have to keep maturing, keep getting better. And obviously, we're going to keep recruiting at a high level."

"I don't see that," Bjork said. "There's head coaches that call plays all over the country. And that's just how Jimbo is built. He wants to be in the offense. He wants to work with the quarterbacks. That's his forte. That's why he was hired, and that's why we extended him because he's got that in him."

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
Some great quotes and insight in this article.

This one stood out to me. Sounds like the Aggie AD is willing to die on the Jimbo hill.

"Look, Jimbo is an offensive innovator," Texas A&M athletic director Ross Bjork said. "He's always adapted to the style of play. When it's clicking on all cylinders, it works and it's proven to work. So we just have to keep maturing, keep getting better. And obviously, we're going to keep recruiting at a high level."

"I don't see that," Bjork said. "There's head coaches that call plays all over the country. And that's just how Jimbo is built. He wants to be in the offense. He wants to work with the quarterbacks. That's his forte. That's why he was hired, and that's why we extended him because he's got that in him."

The buzzards are beginning to circle.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Hey I love ridiculing aggies as much as any horn.

But you know last year they lost to MS state the week before the AL game and they ended up beating them. With a lousy qb.

It was the first time an average team beat AL since Saban came to town.

Just saying

ADVERTISEMENT