ADVERTISEMENT

Del Rio Judge talking about the border-- hilarious

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
It’s amazing what the communist “leadership” in this country will put their own people through in the name of rigging elections. Civil war will be the only way out.

This is crazy. It’s inevitable they will end up in SA and Austin areas. Biden is doing absolutely nothing. On the bright side, all those border counties are now turning solid Republican. They’re all tired of of it and they’re also fearful there are terrorists and criminals walking right in without any resistance. Biden’s job is to protect us. This is bullsh!t.

Judge Owens will win in a landslide.

Border question. We know the biden administration enforces open border policies on our southwest border with Mexico. But what efforts are they taking to welcome illegals via maritime routes in the southeast? Is the Coastguard now intercepting boatloads of illegals and towing them to welcome centers in Florida? If so, why ardd haitian illegals traveling through Mexico?

Anyone able to shed some light on sleepy's maritime policy for illegals?

Reactions: NativeTex
This is crazy. It’s inevitable they will end up in SA and Austin areas. Biden is doing absolutely nothing. On the bright side, all those border counties are now turning solid Republican. They’re all tired of of it and they’re also fearful there are terrorists and criminals walking right in without any resistance. Biden’s job is to protect us. This is bullsh!t.

Judge Owens will win in a landslide.
It won’t matter who wins. We don’t have a country without a border. Texas will become Syria, Haiti, Oakland or some other hellhole sooner than we think.
Thank you Biden voters. No wait … F U Biden voters.

I'm right here, wondering if we can beat Rice and why our immigration policy seems to mirror that of the late Roman Empire. Why do you ask?

I'm not Haitian nor am I connected to the Bill and Hillary Clinton Slush Fund known as the Clinton Foundation.
Kerrville is almost perfectly ENE of Del Rio. You better start learning voodoo, Haitian creole or French my man.

A wide open border … thank God Bill Melugin, a good investigative reporter, continues to report on this. It’s heartbreaking to me … heartbreaking for those facing US vax mandates while these folks entering illegally are not subject to the same rules; heartbreaking for Del Rio citizens facing security issues and possibly plummeting real estate values; heartbreaking that MSM doesn’t report on this; heartbreaking to see firsthand the death of a country while China Joe heads to the beach for the weekend.

F all Biden supporters. I hold all of them (including some in my own family) directly responsible for this. F them all.

MM: if you want/need to kick me off, so be it. But, I can’t sit idly watching the country being destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metcalf #2
This is an invasion. Where the hell is Gov Abbot on this? The crowd under the bridge will soon swell to about half the population of Del Rio. Usually this is a quiet laid back town but this has got to be terrifying to many of their residents.

By the way, great bass fishing at Lake Amistad in Del Rio.

President FvckFace has grounded all drones from flying over the immigrants in Del Rio to try and keep the coverage to a minimum, so DPS said "fvck it, we'll take a helo ride." Texas DPS just gave President Houseplant a HUGE middle finger.

Here's what they saw.

Joe Biden's America.

Last edited:
A wide open border … thank God Bill Melugin, a good investigative reporter, continues to report on this. It’s heartbreaking to me … heartbreaking for those facing US vax mandates while these folks entering illegally are not subject to the same rules; heartbreaking for Del Rio citizens facing security issues and possibly plummeting real estate values; heartbreaking that MSM doesn’t report on this; heartbreaking to see firsthand the death of a country while China Joe heads to the beach for the weekend.

F all Biden supporters. I hold all of them (including some in my own family) directly responsible for this. F them all.

MM: if you want/need to kick me off, so be it. But, I can’t sit idly watching the country being destroyed.

R921JH1.png

Reactions: Metcalf #2
President FvckFace has grounded all drones from flying over the immigrants in Del Rio to try and keep the coverage to a minimum, so DPS said "fvck it, we'll take a helo ride." Texas DPS just gave President Houseplant a HUGE middle finger.

Here's what they saw.

Joe Biden's America.
Who here remembers when Barry said he was going to fundamentally change America? This is still cross dressing Barry folks, Trump just happened to get in the way for a couple of years.

Reactions: TexLou

Here's what they saw.

Joe Biden's America.
That’s just fvcking insane!

Reactions: Belldozer1
This is not going to end well. Now there's reports that another 20,000 are on the way. Holy crap! Our fvkcing military needs to be mobilized immediately!

This is not going to end well. Now there's reports that another 20,000 are on the way. Holy crap! Our fvkcing military needs to be mobilized immediately!
Greg's hopefully gonna start a war with ol sleepy. Sleepy's a proven incompetent with a liberal yankee agenda. It's in our best interests as a state that he doesn't cave. Them poor law abiding american citizens and communities along the Texas border deserve relief from their government. Greg can provide this if he has the balls. That god dam yank and his imported second along with crusty yeast smellin pelosi need to be hung up high. It's up to Abbott though. He has the power.

Biden going to do his damnedest to turn the red states blue with this distribution of immigrants and refugees. This is the crookedest mf'er this country has ever seen and I challenge any libtard on here to challenge my position. Biden has abandoned 100 Americans in Afghanistan, his drone strike killed an aid worker and 7 kids, the border fiasco and what is Biden doing right now? Heading to the beach in Delaware for the weekend. Unfit POS.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldhorn2
Greg's hopefully gonna start a war with ol sleepy. Sleepy's a proven incompetent with a liberal yankee agenda. It's in our best interests as a state that he doesn't cave. Them poor law abiding american citizens and communities along the Texas border deserve relief from their government. Greg can provide this if he has the balls. That god dam yank and his imported second along with crusty yeast smellin pelosi need to be hung up high. It's up to Abbott though. He has the power.
Hell there's nothing Abbott has to do other than site the Trump "stay in Mexico" law upheld by the Supreme Court recently. Those folks will have hearings but have to stay in Mexico until that time. Biden is circumventing that and allowing immigrants in right now.

Hell there's nothing Abbott has to do other than site the Trump "stay in Mexico" law upheld by the Supreme Court recently. Those folks will have hearings but have to stay in Mexico until that time. Biden is circumventing that and allowing immigrants in right now.
Abbott closed to road. They're forced to stay there.

When is that cvnt from New York coming down to fake cry pose infront of a parking lot again?

Oh, she's not? I'd give anything to .......... NM.

ADVERTISEMENT