ADVERTISEMENT

Del Rio Judge talking about the border-- hilarious

Check out this dude from Angola. Listen carefully to the names of countries that he is listing off. There are people from those countries traveling in his caravan. Some of them are not the best of places....

Check out this dude from Angola. Listen carefully to the names of countries that he is listing off. There are people from those countries traveling in his caravan. Some of them are not the best of places....
We are a POS racist country where black people are hated and killed by cops, discriminated against and are oppressed. These migrants better turn back quick before they make the worst mistake of their lives.

Everyday there are people just dying to get out of here and go back home.
New York is not the way it was in the 20.s and 30',,,,,Hand me your tired and weary exist no more... the hand got bit too much...

Kerrville is almost perfectly ENE of Del Rio. You better start learning voodoo, Haitian creole or French my man.
Well hell....I guess my knowledge of Spanish and Santeria might not be as useful as I'd hoped....

I no longer think they are ignorant; evil yes, but not ignorant. Yes, maybe China Joe is displaying signs of dementia, but I believe all that is happening today, along with all the unthinkable actions yet to come, are part of the liberal/progressive/Democrat plan to destroy the country.

There are pictures of Border Patrol doing their jobs on horseback like they have always done and just like that media is all of a sudden "horrified" over how the migrants are treated. This is how they will pass the blame and shift the outrage.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
There are pictures of Border Patrol doing their jobs on horseback like they have always done and just like that media is all of a sudden "horrified" over how the migrants are treated. This is how they will pass the blame and shift the outrage.
Now Biden has banned Border Patrol from using horses because of feelings, not fact. Doesn't matter that they have been using horses since the beginning but now it will make patrolling the border 100X harder if not impossible in some areas. I'm sure the Cartels and trafficers love the decision. Bunch of idiots in Washington.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Now Biden has banned Border Patrol from using horses because of feelings, not fact. Doesn't matter that they have been using horses since the beginning but now it will make patrolling the border 100X harder if not impossible in some areas. I'm sure the Cartels and trafficers love the decision. Bunch of idiots in Washington.

This is what happens with politicians like Biden, who know nothing about Texas' history, the logistics and the history of how the border is patrolled. I thought that Obama was the worst president in US history, but Biden makes him look good, and both are as incompetent as they come.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
This is what happens with politicians like Biden, who know nothing about Texas' history, the logistics and the history of how the border is patrolled. I thought that Obama was the worst president in US history, but Biden makes him look good, and both are as incompetent evil as they come.
Biden is executing the global elite's open borders, one world playbook perfectly. By that measure, he's not incompetent.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Edgartown, MA on Martha's Vineyard has a lot of available land also.
I swear to christ if I were Governor of Texas I'd tell every Texas "yo, this is coming out of the lottery this week." And I'd load up every Greyhound I could find with Haitians, Mexicans, guatamalans, and I'd send the straight to Martha's Vineyard, Nancy Pelosi's and the front lawn of the Whitehouse. For two days I'd feed them chili cheese burritos and when we got to our destination, I'd start passing out the crow bars and aluminum bats-- and point and say "mira cabrones! Muchas banos adentros!"

Can't...... stop......laughing....... can't........ stop....... watching!

The citizens of Del Rio know a race baiting bullsh!t huxter when they smell one, and old Al has triggered their ulfactory system and pegged it at 12. I LOVE IT when my fellow Texans get a chance to pin down a true racist piece of sh!t that owes millions in back taxes, and then hammer that pile of sh!t until the nail is flush. Al's going home feeling like he had a prison train run on his ass!

Enjoy!

The citizens of Del Rio know a race baiting bullsh!t huxter when they smell one, and old Al has triggered their ulfactory system and pegged it at 12. I LOVE IT when my fellow Texans get a chance to pin down a true racist piece of sh!t that owes millions in back taxes, and then hammer that pile of sh!t until the nail is flush. Al's going home feeling like he had a prison train run on his ass!

Enjoy!

God Bless Texas and the good people of Del Rio!

That video was his entire press conference...2 minutes and 20 seconds. He hightailed it out of town immediately after that. He stupidly assumed that Hispanic Americans on the border think the same as all the phony La Raza Hispanics in our major cities. Many people who live on the border are independent thinkers and don't like to play along with politicians and fraudsters.

That video was his entire press conference...2 minutes and 20 seconds. He hightailed it out of town immediately after that. He stupidly assumed that Hispanic Americans on the border think the same as all the phony La Raza Hispanics in our major cities. Many people who live on the border are independent thinkers and don't like to play along with politicians and fraudsters.
I believe maxine needs to come on down and talk with the horses. 😉

Enjoy!

He sounds like the goooo raiders guy.

Exactly, Yankees don't understand border dynamics. You're not going to get fake outrage from the community when their town, personal freedoms, property, and safety are at stake. They live there, they know what is really going on, you can't piss down their back and tell them it's raining.

Reactions: freeper and clob94
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT