ADVERTISEMENT

Demarco Boyd

What did Demarco Boyd do to get suspended indefinitely?
Assault.

I think it was a bar fight. I don't think a woman was involved (deductive reasoning) because Tommy would for sure kick him off the team if he smacked a girl.

Correction--- dude was with other players on the way to a party and got in a wreck and beat the poop chute out of the driver that hit him.

Let's suspend him for 2 games sooner style. Suspend him first for Tulsa. And then against KS you know the two worst teams we'll play this year. Then we can brag about how much of a disciplinarian our coach is the way sooner fans used to say about Bob Stoops.

Reactions: LonghornMM
What an idiot. Wish Herman would just go ahead and kick him off the team.

Herman don't have control of the team, second or third time now one of them done something, I can see this season going to shit, you can't win with shit like this crap the last 3 or 4 weeks going on.

Hook'em

What an idiot. Wish Herman would just go ahead and kick him off the team.
There's always two sides to any story. Wait and see what happened and then act accordingly.

This does explain the elliot tweet. The guys were on their way to elliot's pool party. Methinks Herman may have said "if you were where you were supposed to be, this sh!t wouldn't happen....

There's always two sides to any story. Wait and see what happened and then act accordingly.

This does explain the elliot tweet. The guys were on their way to elliot's pool party. Methinks Herman may have said "if you were where you were supposed to be, this sh!t wouldn't happen....

Last Chance U shit!

Hook'em

Herman don't have control of the team, second or third time now one of them done something, I can see this season going to shit, you can't win with shit like this crap the last 3 or 4 weeks going on.

Hook'em
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine! So if a few players do something stupid, then it's because Coach Herman doesn't have "control of the team"? Man, there's a lot of coaches (99%) who have the same damn problem then.

This one isn't on Herman. This kid was a thug before he ever left Gilmer. I am surprised he lasted this long.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine! So if a few players do something stupid, then it's because Coach Herman doesn't have "control of the team"? Man, there's a lot of coaches (99%) who have the same damn problem then.

As a Coach you lay down the rules or your gone, simple as shit, we are what we recruit . If your not good enough to play at Texas then ya shouldn't be here, These guys played FB in Jr High and High school and they know how the gamer goes, seems like the recruiting coaches should tell them the rule before they get here, Herman is responsible for everything the team does as long as they represent Texas.

Hook'em

As a Coach you lay down the rules or your gone, simple as shit, we are what we recruit . If your not good enough to play at Texas then ya shouldn't be here, These guys played FB in Jr High and High school and they know how the gamer goes, seems like the recruiting coaches should tell them the rule before they get here, Herman is responsible for everything the team does as long as they represent Texas.

Hook'em
Good gosh man how negative can one person be? I dare you to look at the bright side for one month! Make everything positive some how some way. Maybe! Hopefully! You’ll change your outlook. Not trying to be disrespectful but Toms trying his ass off and wants nothing but good things for Texas. If you think otherwise then your an insane person!

Hook'em

Your post makes sense except Herman didn’t recruit him. He was recruited by Strong...

Good gosh man how negative can one person be? I dare you to look at the bright side for one month! Make everything positive some how some way. Maybe! Hopefully! You’ll change your outlook. Not trying to be disrespectful but Toms trying his ass off and wants nothing but good things for Texas. If you think otherwise then your an insane person!

I hope he does cause if he don't we go back to square one, if you seen the last 50 yrs of Texas FB players you would know what I mean..

But, I will Tell you this that all of Texas troubles started the day we lost to Alabama, if ya look back we just came off a Natty and had Colt and the rest and made it again to the top and the next yr wasn't so good and up until now, so theirs gotta be a reason why and I can't figure it out When MB left we had nothing hardly and CS left a few but still empty, but before that game everything was clicking and good, That one game did something to Texas for some reason and Herman gave us a little light last yr, hopefully more this yr, I get tired of us changing coaches all the time, we have the money to hire 6 Head Coaches if we wanted to.I know Herman got a tough row to hoe but, its like CS cleaning MB stuff up, now Herman cleaning CS stuff up, harder than it seems.

Just can't figure why the bottom dropped...

Hook'em

Your post makes sense except Herman didn’t recruit him. He was recruited by Strong...

Well, there's the problem! I liked CS as a person and I backed him as a coach but, I feel like I made a mistake by doing so now all the dust has cleard, But, the team rules part still stand, Herman should tell them my way or the highway if ya break the rules and embarrass the University of Texas by your BS

Hook'em

Well, there's the problem! I liked CS as a person and I backed him as a coach but, I feel like I made a mistake by doing so now all the dust has cleard, But, the team rules part still stand, Herman should tell them my way or the highway if ya break the rules and embarrass the University of Texas by your BS

Hook'em

Well, Herman has suspended him until at least more information is available. Not sure what more he should do at this point.

A coach at another small school in East Texas that plays Gilmer. He was also pissed about Gilmer's recruiting at the time, so maybe that played a part. After thinking about it, I can't remember which Boyd brother we discussed. So I take it back, he may be a choir boy.

the source was pulled directly from his ass
Believe what you want. Not sure why I took up for Herman anyway. Sounds like you are from East Texas too. What did you hear about Boyd in high school?

Flourbluff, do you think no players got in trouble...let's say between 2004 and 2009?

I can assure you, it happened every year. I guess that's why we sucked so bad throughout that time.

You take any group of 90 to 100 college kids, and there's gonna be some knuckleheads in that group get in trouble. Happens all the time, at every school. Get a grip.

Flourbluff, do you think no players got in trouble...let's say between 2004 and 2009?

I can assure you, it happened every year. I guess that's why we sucked so bad throughout that time.

You take any group of 90 to 100 college kids, and there's gonna be some knuckleheads in that group get in trouble. Happens all the time, at every school. Get a grip.

A bunch did and it was handled, you got to get rid of the knuckleheads or it will have a effect on the team, a big distraction, you put rules down and you got to go with it, that's real life, in life ya break the rules you have to run the gauntlet, the thing is the schools are getting to great athletes and they are ass kicker, but they can't spell cat and if ya holler at them then they get pissed and that does nobody any good, most of this Generation today has no rules which is worst 2007-09, you want a team that's got these guys or ya want a winning with everyone playing FB and following the rules? You don't follow the rules then you have no order

Hook'em

Ikr, like Ramonce Taylor in 2005. I'm glad that knucklehead got handled so he couldn't be a distra....oh wait....

If anything, what you're complaining about is a problem with discipline in this generation of useless spoiled twat kids, and you sure as hell cant put that on Herman. You can thank this pussified leftist society for that.

Ikr, like Ramonce Taylor in 2005. I'm glad that knucklehead got handled so he couldn't be a distra....oh wait....

If anything, what you're complaining about is a problem with discipline in this generation of useless spoiled twat kids, and you sure as hell cant put that on Herman. You can thank this pussified leftist society for that.

I agree with you about the kids and the generation, but when someone like Texas gives you all that we give then you owe us for giving you the chance by playing good FB and following a set of rules.

He gets paid to put up with it and take care of it, if your the Boss then you supervise your employees, assign or get rid of them at your discretion anything that messes up production, we did not pay him the big bucks to let them do what they want, we give them food, shelter and a damn fine education for playing so in real terms they should follow the rules and act acordly to the rules we have layed down or go back to Arbys and go to work,

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT