ADVERTISEMENT

Demarion Houston, WR bounces... why?

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
It looks like a four star is out. He pulled his commitment.

Why? Where is the recruiting thread?

Btw.... Angola sucks.

How many WRs do we already have and does he know something we don’t about two we have already playing?

Looks like CJ and LJH are coming back. Also, we are deep at receiving talent. Dude is from OKC. Riley prolly showed him the cash fan.

photo-rich-man-s-business-suit-holding-fan-cash-money-photo-rich-man-s-business-suit-holding-fan-cash-money-115311085.jpg

Probably just taking Areji Henderson's spot. Areji is headed to juco. Little receivers are a dime a dozen, no biggie.

Henderson's issue opened a WR spot at OU.

Houston's speed, like Rondale Moore's, is not a dime a dozen. Just look at what Brown did for the OU offense this year.

Btw.... Angola sucks.
THe folks from Norman came calling. He has a teammate who is committed to OU and they didn't originally recruit him but I believe they made a call this week.

THe folks from Norman came calling. He has a teammate who is committed to OU and they didn't originally recruit him but I believe they made a call this week.
Soooooo we don't want you, but now we want you.

Hmmmm.

RB Marcus Major is his best pal and they wanted to play together but Houston wasn't recruited by OU until now (Arjei). This isn't unexpected if OU ever offered. Oh well onto the next.

BTW, he's a burner and will probably come back to haunt us. He takes the top off of the defense.

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior

Btw.... Angola sucks.
I posted this in the recruiting thread: Demariyon Houston decommited. He was a 4star from Ok that was a project but he was a burner. This could mean many things.... our class was already loaded, crowded WR room, and with big fish still on the board (Bru, Higgins) and the potential for LJH and CJ both coming back he wanted to go somewhere else. He's Probably going to OU (if they have room) or Okielite

Henderson's issue opened a WR spot at OU.

Houston's speed, like Rondale Moore's, is not a dime a dozen. Just look at what Brown did for the OU offense this year.
If this kid is as good as Hollywood Brown and Rondale Moore, and OU didn't even want him until they figured out Henderson was not getting in (and I assume Hazelwood is going elsewhere), their receiver class must be unreal. They have a couple studs for sure.

Reactions: weevilcatch
ADVERTISEMENT