ADVERTISEMENT

Dez Bryant

Originally posted by LonghornMM:

Anyone know what Dez allegedly did?
Nope, but it is allegedly five times worse than the Ray Rice tape. Extortion by ex-friends....

I am not buying it. I buy that there is some kind bad tape out there being shopped around, but not the hype that it's "5 times worse than Ray Rice" or a career ender. I think a lot of that is just the media having a field day with the situation.

It's got to be him putting a beat down on a girl. Nothing else right now is really career damaging in the NFL.

It wasn't his momma...... i mean it WAS his momma but........ his momma is 14 years older than him. That was a fight between siblings.... African American men don't disrespect their momma's often. This is the big secret the cowboys, the NFL and the city of Lufkin have been hiding for years.

And it's not Dez's fault who his parents were or the fact that his father was a sick man (remember he was a drug dealer, pimp, accused rapist, and had done prison time). But ask yourself, momma's and sons in black households don't fight. Brothers and sisters fight. This is what we were seeing with Dez and his "mother".

dj701919 posted on 2/25/2015...

Originally posted by Falko:
Rumor is he knocked a girl out in a Walmart.
Obviously the Walmart was not in Norman.

Ba Boom!! So true. They would have said the girl was shoplifting and he stopped her.....

Originally posted by dj701919:

Originally posted by Falko:
Rumor is he knocked a girl out in a Walmart.
Obviously the Walmart was not in Norman.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by clob94:
It wasn't his momma...... i mean it WAS his momma but........ his momma is 14 years older than him. That was a fight between siblings.... African American men don't disrespect their momma's often. This is the big secret the cowboys, the NFL and the city of Lufkin have been hiding for years.

And it's not Dez's fault who his parents were or the fact that his father was a sick man (remember he was a drug dealer, pimp, accused rapist, and had done prison time). But ask yourself, momma's and sons in black households don't fight. Brothers and sisters fight. This is what we were seeing with Dez and his "mother".
Is it relevant if he was slapping up his sister (in his eyes) vs slapping up his momma (to the outsiders eyes)?

I would never condone any man ever raising his hand to any woman ever. Even if she's pointing a gun at you, you should take a moment and ask yourself, "what did I do to make her point a gun at me?".

With that being said, how screwed up would any of us be mentally if we knew our mom was also our sister?

Again, it sucks for Dez to have this burdon, and I don't wish that on anyone, and raising your hand to a woman is wrong, but I still feel sorry for the guy.

Who does?

According to the National Institute of Health....... White kids have a far larger % of externalized behavioral problem directed toward their mother than AA's do. But it also takes into account socioeconomic conditions and single or two parent households. It's a long, boring read but a Google search will easily find it.

But that's beside the point. My point was, none of us knows what it's like to grow up knowing your mom is your sister and your dad was a sick fvck. That's a chitty cloud to have to walk around under your entire life.

According to the National Institute of Health....... White kids have a far larger % of externalized behavioral problem directed toward their mother than AA's do. But it also takes into account socioeconomic conditions and single or two parent households. It's a long, boring read but a Google search will easily find it.

But that's beside the point. My point was, none of us knows what it's like to grow up knowing your mom is your sister and your dad was a sick fvck. That's a chitty cloud to have to walk around under your entire life.
Did I miss something? Are you guys talking in code, or is his Mom really his sister? I just googled it and turned up nothing. Please say it ain't so.

It doesn't matter who does it more, it's not the norm for anyone to do that. That's all that needed to be said, no matter if black, brown, white, pink, or peach. I get what you're saying in terms of the relationship not being that of a mother and child, but skin tone doesn't matter when it comes to one hitting his mother, that's just not what normal people do, period.

Originally posted by diadevic:

Did I miss something? Are you guys talking in code, or is his Mom really his sister? I just googled it and turned up nothing. Please say it ain't so.
I take it to mean that he grew up being told he had a sister and later in life he found out the person he thought was his sister was his actual mother.

ADVERTISEMENT