ADVERTISEMENT

Did you hear about the Baltimore Ravens?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
As many as 19 players have tested positive for covid19. I have tried to check their roster to see if Justin is on it but I can't find one. I hope Deshaun and Devin aren't on it either. This is the first time a team has been hit hard by the pandemic. Lets hope they all pull through.

As many as 19 players have tested positive for covid19. I have tried to check their roster to see if Justin is on it but I can't find one. I hope Deshaun and Devin aren't on it either. This is the first time a team has been hit hard by the pandemic. Lets hope they all pull through.

Are any of them even in the hospital?

Professional athletes, in peak physical condition, are one of the groups with the highest mortality rates.

You didn't know that?

What are you talking about mortality rates? Pro athletes live longer than anyone else? Explain

My 13 year old granddaughter got it and was in quarantine for 2 weeks. And ftr the rate of cases among children is starting to rise. And athletes in peak condition are not immune to the pandemic. And it could be as long as 2 weeks before you find the extent of your condition. If any of your family members or friends get it you will sing a different tune.

Reactions: MATF
Just like any other virus, we're all going to get it at some point. It's not a death sentence. Can you imagine if we tracked the total number of cases of the common cold each year? That's what this has basically become. If you're scared that you could die then stay home and wear a mask for the rest of your life.

My 13 year old granddaughter got it and was in quarantine for 2 weeks. And ftr the rate of cases among children is starting to rise. And athletes in peak condition are not immune to the pandemic. And it could be as long as 2 weeks before you find the extent of your condition. If any of your family members or friends get it you will sing a different tune.

I've had many family/friends get it. My tune is the exact same.

Than I feel sorry for you.

How incredibly condescending of you cali.

I could say I feel sorry for you since you apparently are terrified of a virus that you have a 99.996% chance of surviving.

My dad has COPD, is overweight and hasn't stopped going to work at all. He doesn't wear a mask unless he absolutely has to, and it isn't by choice.

Believe me, we're all doing just fine over here cali. You stay locked down and terrified.

I hope no one in your family gets diagnosed with dementia.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Than I feel sorry for you.
Knock off the bs. You know as well as the rest of us this is an overhyped politicized flu. It kills off the weak and immune compromised just like pneumonia. Biden used it to try to steal an election. Most of us are sick and tired of it being politically used AND ABUSED to kill businesses and jobs and control people.

Many years ago, some gentlemen shouted "give me Liberty or give me death!".

Today, we as a society are trying to thread the needle between those two options-- because of fear.

Nobody wants their liberty, and many are afraid---- of death. We have been compromised as a nation. It's sad.

Knock off the bs. You know as well as the rest of us this is an overhyped politicized flu. It kills off the weak and immune compromised just like pneumonia. Biden used it to try to steal an election. Most of us are sick and tired of it being politically used AND ABUSED to kill businesses and jobs and control people.

Biden won the election because only the dim or the overly partisan was unable to see complete and utter failure. Coach Herman has done a passable job compared to Trump. Do you and others enjoy the deficit exceeding our GNP?

Biden won the election because only the dim or the overly partisan was unable to see complete and utter failure. Coach Herman has done a passable job compared to Trump. Do you and others enjoy the deficit exceeding our GNP?
We've carried a deficit that went from 9 trillion under Bush to 20 trillion under Obama. Don't act like that bad act hasn't been spread out between both sides.

The debt we carry as a nation is our biggest liability. Neither political party has done a decent job controlling it. It will catch up to us all one day while we are standing in the street still pointing fingers at one another.

Biden and his ilk changed the voting rules using fear and shutdowns to bring the vote to his degenerate voters doorstep because most are too lazy collecting unemployment etc. to get off the couch and be productive citizens in life. Next you’re going to tell me that basement Biden who literally ran on the covid fear platform garnered more votes than Hillary and Biden. Yeah that really computes doesn’t it.

When 19 Ravens have covid, it adds new meaning to the term bird flu.

you will never, ever convince me that joe biden-- who didn't even campaign-- got more votes than obama. never. this was a fraud, and deep down, everybody knows it.
I've seen numerous statistical anomalies that compared Biden's vote dumps that occurred Nov 3 overnight in Atlanta, Milwaukee, Philly and Detroit. Hundreds of thousands of freshly printed mail in ballots with only the Biden selected and no other votes for down ballot races. 99% of these ballots went to Biden. Statisticians say the chance of this actually happening is GREATER than a World Series champion winning 4 straight World Series games by pitching perfect games. In other words, it's impossible.

And the media keeps saying there's no proof of fraud.

I never thought I would ever witness this in our country.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
I agree 100% with Drtxhorn. What I do not understand is why the Republican Gov in Georgia is not helping in any way. The rules used to be to check the signatures to make sure they match. What happened to that? In PA they threw away the mail in ballots envelopes without verifying the signatures, so to me they have to throw away all the mail ballot votes as well and same with Georgia. How can a Court allow this to fraud to continue?

The Kung Flu has been used by the globalist elites from the World Economic Forum for the Great Reset. This evil group will win if we are fearful of this minor, man made virus. They want us to submit, they want to eliminate our identity through masking, they want to isolate us from each other, they want to break our back. Just look at the latest lockdown measures in the UK and LA County - zero relationship to science. Pure submission. I won’t go into the rest of the end game but this is only the beginning. There are a lot more important things to be fearful about the Reset; the virus isn’t it.

Last edited:
Quick question-- if it turns out this virus spent a single day in a research lab in china-- because they've said it didn't--- if I start hunting down media ilk that propagated this lie, thus leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths world wide, can I be prosecuted?

I agree 100% with Drtxhorn. What I do not understand is why the Republican Gov in Georgia is not helping in any way. The rules used to be to check the signatures to make sure they match. What happened to that? In PA they threw away the mail in ballots envelopes without verifying the signatures, so to me they have to throw away all the mail ballot votes as well and same with Georgia. How can a Court allow this to fraud to continue?
So are you saying a PA sample batch of mail in votes totaling 570,000 for Biden and 3200 for Trump wreaks of fraud lol? The fix was in and everyone knows it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
Quick question-- if it turns out this virus spent a single day in a research lab in china-- because they've said it didn't--- if I start hunting down media ilk that propagated this lie, thus leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths world wide, can I be prosecuted?
If your defense is predicated on rights provided by the US Constitution, you're screwed. If your defense briefs include charts like the latest Johns Hopkins study that mysteriously disappeared that show that overall deaths in the US have not risen as a result of the Rona, you're toast.
But, if your defense includes terms like "addressing inequality" -- any inequality -- you'll never even be indicted by a U.S. district attorney. Better yet, commit your actions during a riot and you'll be applauded . . . maybe even be nominated for an Emmy Award. ;)

Just like any other virus, we're all going to get it at some point. It's not a death sentence. Can you imagine if we tracked the total number of cases of the common cold each year? That's what this has basically become. If you're scared that you could die then stay home and wear a mask for the rest of your life.

Are
How incredibly condescending of you cali.

I could say I feel sorry for you since you apparently are terrified of a virus that you have a 99.996% chance of surviving.

My dad has COPD, is overweight and hasn't stopped going to work at all. He doesn't wear a mask unless he absolutely has to, and it isn't by choice.

Believe me, we're all doing just fine over here cali. You stay locked down and terrified.

Im not locked down and Im not terrified far from it. I go to work just like you. But my home state has more covid19 cases than any other state and only NY has more casualties. Were going to break the 22,000 mark today.

There is a second wave that is in full swing across the country and its hitting especially hard in the midwest and rural counties. Last Tuesday TX reported 14000 cases in 1 day. And approx 8% of the casualties in America are in TX.

And belldozer stop this childish attitude just that it's no different than the seasonal flu. The potus that you guys love acknowledged back in February that the coronavirus is far more deadlier than the seasonal flu.

But CA is no different than TX people brazenly ignore the wearing a mask just like they do in TX so its not a case of liberal vs conservative. All people have to do is wear a mask its proven to be effective.

Whatever

Are

Im not locked down and Im not terrified far from it. I go to work just like you. But my home state has more covid19 cases than any other state and only NY has more casualties. Were going to break the 22,000 mark today.

There is a second wave that is in full swing across the country and its hitting especially hard in the midwest and rural counties. Last Tuesday TX reported 14000 cases in 1 day. And approx 8% of the casualties in America are in TX.

And belldozer stop this childish attitude just that it's no different than the seasonal flu. The potus that you guys love acknowledged back in February that the coronavirus is far more deadlier than the seasonal flu.

But CA is no different than TX people brazenly ignore the wearing a mask just like they do in TX so its not a case of liberal vs conservative. All people have to do is wear a mask its proven to be effective.

Whatever

If masks work, then why is the China virus spreading? People have been wearing masks for months now. And BTW, the examples of the spread and casualties of the virus that you bring up in CA and NY are run by libs, and no, it's not Trump's fault about the virus spread. Governors run states.

Are

Whatever
You are on a fixed income, stop getting your income and you’ll realize how silly and politicized this whole covid hoax is. Where is the testing and shutdowns for HIV? Flu? Do you really believe Biden got all those votes fair and square? What platforms did he run on? Nobody can say for sure other than Covid. Kamala labeled him a racist in the debates, why is she looking the other way now? Why is Trump called a racist but Biden is on record referring to black folks as super predators. Why the double standards from you and your party? What a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT