ADVERTISEMENT

Did you hear about the Baltimore Ravens?

If masks work, then why is the China virus spreading? People have been wearing masks for months now. And BTW, the examples of the spread and casualties of the virus that you bring up in CA and NY are run by libs, and no, it's not Trump's fault about the virus spread. Governors run states.

Look at the 4 states hit hardest. CA and NY have liberal governors and TX and FL have conservative governors. This is not a liberal vs conservative issue at all.

Are

Im not locked down and Im not terrified far from it. I go to work just like you. But my home state has more covid19 cases than any other state and only NY has more casualties. Were going to break the 22,000 mark today.

There is a second wave that is in full swing across the country and its hitting especially hard in the midwest and rural counties. Last Tuesday TX reported 14000 cases in 1 day. And approx 8% of the casualties in America are in TX.

And belldozer stop this childish attitude just that it's no different than the seasonal flu. The potus that you guys love acknowledged back in February that the coronavirus is far more deadlier than the seasonal flu.

But CA is no different than TX people brazenly ignore the wearing a mask just like they do in TX so its not a case of liberal vs conservative. All people have to do is wear a mask its proven to be effective.

Whatever

People in Texas are hardly that brazen with the anti-mask, at least in the more populated areas. Now Oklahoma...they don't give a rip.

And it is the hypocrisy of the whole thing. I don't mind a mask as a temporary device to help halt the spread. Lockdowns are bullspit. Acting like if you don't want a lockdown is the same as you driving a car 900mph with no seatbelt on is bullspit. Being told you hate grandma is bullspit.

I think those on this thread and many on this board have these same sentiments. The overreaction as described above has run its course.

If masks work, then why is the China virus spreading? People have been wearing masks for months now. And BTW, the examples of the spread and casualties of the virus that you bring up in CA and NY are run by libs, and no, it's not Trump's fault about the virus spread. Governors run states.

Democrats, generally speaking, don't like federalism.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
Are

Im not locked down and Im not terrified far from it. I go to work just like you. But my home state has more covid19 cases than any other state and only NY has more casualties. Were going to break the 22,000 mark today.

There is a second wave that is in full swing across the country and its hitting especially hard in the midwest and rural counties. Last Tuesday TX reported 14000 cases in 1 day. And approx 8% of the casualties in America are in TX.

And belldozer stop this childish attitude just that it's no different than the seasonal flu. The potus that you guys love acknowledged back in February that the coronavirus is far more deadlier than the seasonal flu.

But CA is no different than TX people brazenly ignore the wearing a mask just like they do in TX so its not a case of liberal vs conservative. All people have to do is wear a mask its proven to be effective.

Whatever

Yes it's deadlier than the flu, yes cases are rising. No we should not lock down the country because of it. People know the risks.
You are on a fixed income, stop getting your income and you’ll realize how silly and politicized this whole covid hoax is. Where is the testing and shutdowns for HIV? Flu? Do you really believe Biden got all those votes fair and square? What platforms did he run on? Nobody can say for sure other than Covid. Kamala labeled him a racist in the debates, why is she looking the other way now? Why is Trump called a racist but Biden is on record referring to black folks as super predators. Why the double standards from you and your party? What a joke.

It's called politics. Do you expect either side to be fully honest and tell us what they really think?

Are

Whatever
To be fair, Europe, specifically France, made it criminal to even be out on the street without a hall pass and masks were required every where. I know this because one of my business partners lives in southern France. Just outside of Toulouse. They have been completely locked down and the virus is continuing to spread. Virus gonna virus.

Yes it's deadlier than the flu, yes cases are rising. No we should not lock down the country because of it. People know the risks.

It's called politics. Do you expect either side to be fully honest and tell us what they really think?

I do not do not do not want a lockdown. Nobody in their right mind wants a lockdown. My job is considered essential in fact most businesses here are considered essential. I feel for the restaurant business I don't have an answer for their plight.

The end game for democrats has always been to promote mail in voting. The COVID-19 scam is all about using mail in voting so they can fraudulently manipulate elections. They will be dragging out this COVID-19 scam for the next 4 years so they can keep mail in voting alive. Mail in voting needs to be banned immediately!!! If you want to vote without going on election day there's already a legal process to vote using an absentee ballot that you can request after you properly identify yourself. Mail in ballots are a joke

To be fair, Europe, specifically France, made it criminal to even be out on the street without a hall pass and masks were required every where. I know this because one of my business partners lives in southern France. Just outside of Toulouse. They have been completely locked down and the virus is continuing to spread. Virus gonna virus.

My son was telling about 3 different vaccines with a lot of promise and said they could be available soon. Hes really excited by this one by Pfizer. But will red tape or self interest ruin it for everyone?

Watch what happens next.

We can't be required by the government to get the vaccination shot. So what will they do? They will lean on large businesses inside the industry to make it to where they won't do business with you unless you have a piece of paper showing you've had your shots.

Want to fly? Got to have your covid ppw.

Want to rent a car? Covid ppw please.

Stay in a hotel? Got to present our covid ppw.

• Angry
Reactions: LonghornMM
Watch what happens next.

We can't be required by the government to get the vaccination shot. So what will they do? They will lean on large businesses inside the industry to make it to where they won't do business with you unless you have a piece of paper showing you've had your shots.

This will definitely happen. Schools already do this.

Watch what happens next.

It's the New World Order. The UK is already talking about the vaccination stamp in their passport. This will be swift. All aspects of the serfs' lives will be controlled.

NFL and CFB (49ers, Stanford and San Jose) banned in Santa Clara County for 3 weeks. Cali are you one of the county commissioners?

Sigh roll my 👀 no I do not live there. You practically have to be in the top 3% to live there. I assume that the 49ers and ST will travel out of town to play out their season. They'd lose to much money to cancel the rest of the season. Yes Im liberal but no I do not think lockdowns are the answer.

Reactions: diadevic
Watch what happens next.

It’s already in the works with Ticketmaster.

Texas leads the U.S. in
We've carried a deficit that went from 9 trillion under Bush to 20 trillion under Obama. Don't act like that bad act hasn't been spread out between both sides.

The debt we carry as a nation is our biggest liability. Neither political party has done a decent job controlling it. It will catch up to us all one day while we are standing in the street still pointing fingers at one another.
True but supply side economics, so called Tr
It's the New World Order. The UK is already talking about the vaccination stamp in their passport. This will be swift. All aspects of the serfs' lives will be controlled.
I’m not too surprised to see QAnon material show up on this board. It does make me wonder just how many on here are Texas Ex

Texas leads the U.S. in

True but supply side economics, so called Tr

I’m not too surprised to see QAnon material show up on this board. It does make me wonder just how many on here are Texas Ex
The World Economic Forum (you know, that high profile summit held in Davos) agendas have no relation to QAnon. Do a little research ... you might learn something.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
ADVERTISEMENT