ADVERTISEMENT

Does Houston have a chance against Golden State?

=)roll

I think the Cavs roll tonight in Cleveland. They've done some pretty good things in the first two games. They've dominated on the boards especially on the offensive end. They had 25 assists in game 2 which is a huge number for them. But the Cavs have got to start hitting on these wide open looks they're getting. With home crowd cheering them on tonight I think they will

Dyk that all of the Cavs home wins have been in Cleveland=)roll

They'll win tonight or tomorrow but they lose at least one at home and it's probably going to be a last minute 3 that GS throws up.

They'll win tonight or tomorrow but they lose at least one at home and it's probably going to be a last minute 3 that GS throws up.

I’ll be damned if this isn’t a sweep! Like I said the Rockets had a better chance than the Cavs. LeBron needs some help!

KayDee delivered large tonight....I hope Stephen A. Smith eats crow tomorrow. Last time I saw him verbally fellating LeBron he was saying that KD just doesn't show up against King James..

Reactions: diadevic
It's been overstated a million times but Lebron needs help. But the best way to describe it is team beats individual. The Cavs have had two gm's since he came back to Cleveland. They have made numerous trades trying to give a team to compliment him but nothing seems to work. A few thoughts about some of the players.

Kevin Love nice guy legitimate all star handsome dude super model girlfriend. But he's just not a number two guy for LeBron like D Wade was.

George Hill how many Spurs fans remember that Hill was traded to Indiana so the Spurs could draft Kawhi Leonard. Somewhere in San Antonio RC Buford is watching these Finals and laughing his fool head off

Those three kids that they acquired in mid season. Who knows?

But LeBron is responsible for this team as well. He encouraged the agency that represents him to sign Tristan Thompson and JR Smith to huge contacts and it's obvious the Cavs overpaid for them. They might be able trade Tristan but who would want JR Smith now.

But who knows where LeBron will go. There's not a super team for him to go to. We'll find out soon enough.

Yep. I’m in a perpetual state of disbelief that there’s a bona fide audience for that turd’s bullsh*t.

And he’s only 50. This torture will likely continue for a long time to come.
ESPN keeps him around because he gets love from many of the NBA players. They talk to him....

Yep. I’m in a perpetual state of disbelief that there’s a bona fide audience for that turd’s bullsh*t.

And he’s only 50. This torture will likely continue for a long time to come.

I don't like talk shows whether it's SS on ESPN or Colin Cowherd on Fox and the others I just don't watch them, and I don't listen to them on the radio. If I did I'd never want to watch sports.

I don't like talk shows whether it's SS on ESPN or Colin Cowherd on Fox and the others I just don't watch them, and I don't listen to them on the radio. If I did I'd never want to watch sports.
I can handle jim Rome in small doses. I'm not listening to Rome as much as I am his callers. Some of those dudes are a riot.

Lebron is unstoppable, but clearly the Cavaliers are.

My question is this: If Lebron takes home the MVP trophy, what does he do with it? Melt it down?

From the Mercury News:

"If James wins, good luck trying to hand over the trophy, Durant said.

'I’m sure LeBron wouldn’t accept (the MVP trophy),' he said. 'I mean, he’s a winner. I don’t look at him as a guy that would be OK with that.'"

If the MVP trophy goes to the most valuable player, clearly that's Bron. But I don't see them trying to do that. It's down to Steph and KD. Klay's done some good stuff, too. But KD and Steph.

Just checked the gamecast for chits-N-giggles. Low and behold GS up by 30 in the 4th.
Most everyone knew the WCFs was the unofficial championship series. Cleveland never had a prayer....again. As much as I hated Lebrons miami experiment, hopefully he'll team up with some other superstars to make next years championship series against GS (who else?) worth watching.
It wasn't even close....

Well the NBA Finals are over. And the reality of no sports worth watching until fb season has set in. The Belmont Stakes? Only 3 minutes. Baseball? No can do. Wimbledon? Nope. Man it's going to be a long summer til fb season starts again.

The only thing interesting about world cup soccer is watching South American fans freak out when they lose. In a weird sort of way it's entertaining.

Well the NBA Finals are over. And the reality of no sports worth watching until fb season has set in. The Belmont Stakes? Only 3 minutes. Baseball? No can do. Wimbledon? Nope. Man it's going to be a long summer til fb season starts again.

The only thing interesting about world cup soccer is watching South American fans freak out when they lose. In a weird sort of way it's entertaining.
In soviet Russia it's not good idea to freak in public place......

ADVERTISEMENT